Monday, June 23, 2008

I Love Caffeine

I started having somewhat strong liking towards caffeine since Form 5. I used to wonder, "Eww.. How come adults like coffee so much?" I guess I know why now. It's a little addictive but I'm not addicted to it and my favourite caffeine is tea! Teh Tarik~

So, anyway, there was once where a 'Speed Typing Test' was really famous bloggers but I discovered a new test! It's to see how high on caffeine you are by clicking (though it's not really related). Anyway, I did the test and here's my result.

The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

200 clicks in 30 seconds? Man, that suck! I expected it to be higher since well, *ahem* I always click on my mouse like crazy when a page is stuck (as if it would help). Anyhow, try it! It's fun!

3 comments:

xianfu said...

lol. interesting test. haha

dun we all addicted to Starbucks?

Anonymous said...

Wow Eliza, nowhere near you. My score is 80 times.

Your caffeine level for today is:
Moderate - Chipper & Perky


Dad

xianfu said...

Eliza,

I demand an update.

haha. Ur reader(ME OBVIOUSLY) is going on strike.

:p

heard ur not comin for Bon Odori..