Friday, July 4, 2008

Healthy Living

It's been a while since I last posted due to several reasons but the main reason is, nothing significant happened. So there's nothing for me to blog about. But anyway, just to let you know that I'm still on with this blog, I'm posting this.

I went to the gym today, as in the gym in my u
niversity. In order to use the gym, students are supposed to buy tickets which cost RM2 for a 2 hours session. I bought the tickets like quite some time ago but was too lazy and couldn't find the appropriate time to actually go to the gym.

But today, Sito's class was from 2-4 p.m. so we're able to attend the 4-6 p.m. session in the gym. I would say the gym was fairly equipped and clean. Of course, my two favourites equipments are the spinner (the stationary bike) and treadmill. I started warming up with about 15-20 mins of cycling then full 40 mins of walking on the treadmill. There were several options to choose from the modes for the type of exercise you want for the treadmill like, for instance, manual, hill, cardio, strength, fatburn or interval.

Walking is a good way to burn fat.

Just in case you don't know, ever since I came to Kampar, I've gain 4kgs! I've managed to put out 2kgs by controlling my diet. So, obviously during the exercise, I chose fatburn. Each session on the treadmill was 20 mins and I went for 2 session straight. I was quite, but not entirely, happy that I was able to burn 155.9 kilo calories :D

Plus another 101 kilo Cal for the first session
make the total of 155.9 kilo Cal!


After gym, it was 6 p.m. and Shiau Ping's test ends at 7 p.m.. So, Guat Shan, Sito and I walked around the area near Tesco and when we walked back, we talk to one of the guards (he's pretty close to me). And for the first time in my entire life, I was mistaken for being older.

Guat Shan and I, walking towards the new Tesco.


Guard : So, Eliza. How old are you?

Me : 18

Guard : Are you sure you're 18? I thought you're 20 or 21
Me : *shocked* O_O!!

Guard : 'Cuz you know, you looked mature. Not old but mature.


That was one. The second was, it was pretty normal for people to ask if I'm a mix and considering the fact that both my parents are Chinese (minus my ancestors), I would say I'm a pure Chinese. That guard, once again mistaken me for a mixture of race other people never mistaken me as.


Guard : You mix ah?

Me : No la.. I'm a pure Chinese.

Guard : Pure Chinese ah?

Me : Yep ^^

Guat Shan : She looks like mix what?

Guard : 'Cuz she's small and fair ah. Some more her face and eyes..

Guat Shan : Mix Japanese ah?

Guard : Like Chinese mix with Indian or Punjabi.
Me : *shocked* D:

Does this face looked 21 or Chinese mixed Indian/Punjabi?

I don't know if it's just the guard or I've changed. I do hope it's the former XD

8 comments:

xianfu said...

ohhh. lol.

go gym, not bad la, still can keep fit at the food town, kampar.. haha.

u gained 4kg n lost 2kg? ohh, still gain weight. hehe

I thought u look being perceived older. No meh?

hehe.

ps: commenting from Mcd now. haha.

Anonymous said...

Changed :p

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: yea la.. still gain 2kgs! for once, gaining is not as beneficial as losing. LOL! haih.. then wen back and weigh myself.. still same wan? =.= (tho i know i wun lose weight like in a snap XD) i liked being perceived my age actually.. not older la.. made me feel so ah ma-ish >.<

ahwei: so understandable ah ur 'changed'. MADNESS!!!

Hoong Lyn said...

i also thinking hard what she meant by "changed"...so the same with sp, "yah"...=)

Anonymous said...

yah and changed!?
the guard must be blind since he wore sunglasses while talking to u !
the spec create some kind of illusion!
juz kidding!

xianfu said...

err ummm, may I ask the GOLDEN QUESTION?

HOW MUCH U WEIGHT? xp

I do notice something from the guard's conversation. Mixed indian? Like wth. Ur so fair, japanese more likely. haha

Ha? ohhh... though I like being perceived younger. For once, I was mistaken as my lil bro dad(when he was 10 and I was like 15)

horror event MUST NOT be repeated.

;p

eliza natsuko said...

sito: tak faham wat u trying to say O_o?

gs: that time he wore sunglass ah? i dun remember him wearing but usually he does la.. madness wan. make him look garang oni.. like ur muka garang! WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!! *falls and dies*

xianfu: my weight ah.. hmm.. have u heard of 'a lady never reveals 2 things about herself- age and weight.' LOL! though i'm not that particular. i'm currently 39kgs. u like being perceived younger and once u were mistaken as ur little bro.. wasn't that a good thing? then how come horror event must not repeat?

Anonymous said...

erm..now i hesitate whether did he put on his sunglasses..
apa saja la..
haha..whats wif my muke garang?
*whisper to mr.hairy* psycho!