Friday, June 20, 2008

Blind Date, Very Blind.

The other day, I was sms-ing with Cuo Teck, my neighbour and ex-lecture mate, and something really shocking (to me) happened. It started with a very simple conversation about Euro 2008 and then, it diverted. But before reading our conversation, there's something you need to know in order for you not to feel lost.

The blur one.

On the same day, Cuo Teck asked for a favour to fetch him to the bus station. He was going back to his hometown. So, during the journey to the bus station, we chatted about several stuff and one of them include Su Chet (ex-lecture mate) is currently in Kampar. I was like, "Huh?!" since I thought Su Chet went to Setapak already and I told Cuo Teck that I've never seen Su Cheat in university before. And here goes our conversation. (The conversation might differ from the original one a little since I've deleted the message and I'm recalling as I type.)

(CT for Cuo Teck; italic for my conversation.)

Me : I saw Su Chet just now!
CT : U so excited, wan date with him? I help u make a date with him :D My France team can't qualify.
Me : Oh? U support France wa ah? Ic.. France so teruk.. lose 4-1 to Holland! Date Su Chet? Me? Sure his ears will bleed cuz I talk too much XD

The silent one.

Now, I would like to introduce Mr. Su Cheat a little. Su Chet is very very famous for his silence. He seldom speak and only speak when it's necessary. He is also known as DOTA king.

CT : Ya, ya. Tats why i say u always dengki me. Su Chet ear will finish? dun make me laugh la. he can tahan noisiest people than us (td1)
Me : But i so 'chi cha'... wakakakaka! and he wun repond to me.. Sure i bored also la..
CT : U take out the main point, bcoz he too quiet, even ken also lost to him except 2 thing
Me : 2 things, I know, one is dota! the other is car?
CT : Not driving, u driving skill is dangerous than him. 2nd is with his very close friend, he also can be the noisiest.
Me : Yea lo yea lo! I saw him laughing, talking loudly all b4. Especially when he play dota, he can shout! I was like "woah!"

Getting to the main point...

CT : Then u got interest not?
Me : No la! Madness! I nt really interested in dating guys now wan la.. Haven't found the true love XD wakakaka! Joking.. wanna concentrate on studies first ma.. :)
CT : Hah? I help u ask the date ad o!

At this point I was like, "WTF?! @#$%^&*&^%$#@!!!!!" *kills Cuo Teck*

Me : WHAT?! MADNESS!!!!!
CT : U wan reject not?
Me : Reject reject.. I din ask u to ask also..

The noisy one.

As you can see, I put myself into a danger zone and almost took my own life. Forget the fact that I've never dated a guy (yet!) before in my entire life, can you imagine, me, a person who never stop talking date Su Chet, a person who doesn't talk? Poor guy! Poor me!

3 comments:

xianfu said...

LOL

:)

all d best ah. hehehe


n ur bird post..
Im too depressed to comment and.. the picture of the dead corpse was indeed disturbing in a way. But, I can feel d honor ur givin to Birdie.

R.I.P. Birdieson

*a moment of silence*

eliza natsuko said...

bir-die...son?
i dun remember giving a name to it =.=

xianfu said...

My nickname for birdie lah..
Birdieson.. kenot meh. bwek

;P