Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan & Tangkap Gambar

Yesterday evening at 6.30 p.m., the 6 of us, Guat Shan, Sito, Hua, Eric, Jing Wei and I decided to drive down to Teluk Intan for some chee cheong fun. Since it has been quite some while since I last play around with my Nikcy, so I decided to snap a few shots and well, see if my skills improved. I doubt this though.. Lol.

Teluk Intan's famous chee cheong fun.

So we arrived thanks to a 'super map' by Hua's classmates. We got our chee cheong fun at 8 p.m. and then went to a nearby food court to have our dinner and chee chong fun. Coincidentally, there was pasar malam as well. So, being a pasar malam fan (me, that is) and being overly full, we went to the pasar malam for a light walk. I got myself a pair of adorable flip-flops. Only RM 5!!

Sito waiting for her burger.

Facebook for Sito and Gs and mine is Blogger! Lol.

It started to drizzle soon after that but we still went to the leaning pagoda because the guys never been there and Ah Hua was so anticipated to see the slanted tower. We snap some photos then left for some tea in Old Town.

The Leaning Pagoda.

The moon was supposed to be the biggest and brightest last night but it was obscured by the rain clouds.

My honey lemon.

Another passionate photographer.

I took a couple of shots during this short trip and well, what do you think? I'm interested in getting a macro lens, thanks to Miss Sito. It's a 50mm lens which cost somewhere RM400. Or perhaps I'll get a fish eye lens? Well, I'll think about it.

No comments: