Saturday, March 26, 2011

Light Writing

Recently, I found my passion back toward Nikcy. It's not like I lost interest in photography before this. It's just that I was busy with a lot of things and didn't really have the chance to take out my DLSR and play with it, until last week when I went to Teluk Intan (see previous post), I realized I actually miss photography a lot.




So anyway, I tried a photography style I wanted to try since long ago. It's called light writing where people use torch light to write in the air, in a dark room or area. For this technique, I had Eric to scribble and write on the air while I experiment. These are the outcomes.





It's actually a very simple technique. All is needed is to manipulate the shutter speed. Then it's my turn to write!







Interesting, isn't it? I'm longing for a new lens, 55-200mm telephoto lens. I'm still thinking if I should get it though. 

2 comments:

kenji_NOIZ said...

tell you what. find out the price and let me consider it. MAYBE only MAYBE i will put in half of the amount for you. anyway nice pictures. always wanted to do that but i dont have a camera to try it cause you always have it!!!

eliza natsuko said...

new lens is abt 1k but if i get it, i'll get 2nd hand. half price.. abt 6oo-450 like tht. this kind of pic very easy to take oni.. u come back let u play la