Monday, January 31, 2011

Temporary Break

So, it's Chinese New Year in 3 days.. and I'm still in Kampar. Everyone went back last week to celebrate their new year but I had to stay back to attend a class today. Well, partly because of that and partly because I need to finish my thesis draft for submission.



After what seems like a long time, I'm finally done with 4 chapters! And I'm sending these 4 chapters as the first (and only) draft. I still have 3 chapters to go. Sigh...

Things are going to be a little hectic for me. I have 3 chapters for thesis, an average of 1 lab report per week and the tests and quizzes are not included yet. I'm just glad I have one subject lesser this sem (because I took it last sem).



Well, since it's Chinese New Year, I guess I'll enjoy plenty of Mandarin oranges and 'ba kua' before I return to my hectic student life.

Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments: