Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Member To The (Camera) Family

I started of with a nameless blue Canon Powershot A460 in 2007...


Then I got Cammie, my pink Olympus FE-320 in 2008..


I used Cammie for a year and a half then I got Nikcy, my Nikon D3000 DSLR during Chinese New Year 2010.


Today, I got myself a metallic pink Samsung PL101 dual screen camera! His name, well, Psam.


A conclusion you can make from here? I don't really like normal black or silver cameras. I like colours! ...Exception for my Nikcy. (P/s : That lame black one is my sister's.)

3 comments:

Liyi said...

same! i don't like lame black colors. thus my Braphie is in bronze and my canon is in red. xD

eliza natsuko said...

elishia : i wanted to call Sammie but i know oni otak udang ppl will call Sammie tht's why i din. Psam is so class~

Liyi : yea yea! Lame rite?? XD

kenji_NOIZ said...

Since you have got 4 cameras now in your possession, I am taking the DSLR with me on my return trip to Doha. Don't wanna buy another one just to bring it to UK.