Thursday, February 24, 2011

Touched

For the lack of updates, you can definitely guess it's (as always) because of my schedule. I'm in my final year final sem which explains everything. I'll be graduating very soon and some of my senior friends have already graduated.

When I came back from class just tens of minutes ago, I logged in to my Facebook account and the notification said that I was tagged in a post. I clicked it, got linked to Chee Choon's blog and read a post which touched me.

Chee Choon is my Photography Society's chairman since I was in Foundation. He's a really talented photographer and what makes him more special and memorable to me is that he's humble and not selfish. To me, it's like his passion for photography is so deep that he's like a pastor, travel to preach about his teachings. Of course, we're not talking about religion here.

He's the type of guy so ideal that you're dying to find a flaw in him but that one flaw is hidden so deep that only his intimates knew it. I just can't tell you how much or how ideal he is. He came to  my place once before he graduated and told Sito and I about his dreams. I hope he'll achieve it one day, I really do :) There was once when I visited Penang with my family members, he was so helpful that he told every interesting spots in Penang, where to eat good food, the directions and special events that time. At night, he offered to fetch me around Penang island on his motorcycle. A very simple action but means a lot to me and always appreciated.

Here's the link to his blog post about Photography Society members he worked with. It really touched me that he remembered event the smallest detail I told him years back. It made me feel appreciated and it's the kind of feeling that will put a smile on my face for the whole day and every time I read back.

Mr. President's touching blog post.

Thank you so much, Mr. President.. for everything and anything.

No comments: