Sunday, November 7, 2010

Suddenly A Chic-Lit-A-Holic

You knew that in my previous post I said that I can finally start on my FYP and all. So logically, I ought to be reading journals, articles, anything my FYP-related. Indeed..

But instead, I'm suddenly so into a slightly different genre


Before this, it took me up to months to finish reading a moderately thick novel. Surprisingly, it only took me a week or two to finish a book. Hmm.. was it because I'm bored? But hey, I could spend some time on journals but... 

Yes, there's always 'buts' and ironically, the sentence usually ends after the 'but' with no apparent reason for the 'but'. But what? But I can't find the journals? But I can't get connected to the internet to find journals? But I don't know which and what journals to look for? But I don't understand the journals? But I'm LAZY? You choose the best answer.

I've finished reading and left with none, so I borrowed 2 from the library earlier today. I went to the library for these books instead of looking at thesis. Yes, job well done, Eliza.

5 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

LAZY!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you know what you are doing that is important.

Anonymous said...

I hope you know what you are doing that is important. The ultimate is to achieve your goal.


Dad.

eliza natsuko said...

eric: cannot deny the fact tht thesis are so boring!!

dad : *stress*

~eRiC~ said...

Urrgghhh... it's freaking boring.. cant stand reading so many journals...