Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yay! Finally!

I've been waiting for this day to come..

MY PRIMERS ARE FINALLY HERE! I CAN START ON MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT!!

I was back in Kampar for my final year project (FYP) since the 11th of October... only to be told that my primers (one of the 'ingredients', actually the main ingredient needed for my fyp) hasn't arrive yet.

Having no other choices, I waited...

And waited..

And 2 weeks later, my supervisor told me that the officers have just sent out the order list. WTH?!?!?

Thus, I waited again..

And waited..

And, finally, 1 month later, my primers have arrived!! Can't wait to start my fyp! :D

I might be saying this now.. I just hope I won't say the opposite when I get too busy or frustrated with my project.

P/s : Just in case you're curious about what my project is all about, I'll explain it.. in another post XD

2 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

Ooo, congrats... finally for you... XD all the best..

Eunice said...

Good luck on your FYP, Eliza! I think you'll have an enjoyable time doing it. You'll cope just fine. :)