Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another Saman?!

I kena Toto again. This time, second prize, RM 100.

My money!! TT

According to this summon, I 'tidak mematuhi isyarat (papantanda trafik) lalulintas.'.

Location : Jalan Kolej, which is along KTAR or Loong Fong Kok area
Date and Time : 9.03.2010, 11.50 a.m., which fell on a Tuesday on week 8.


On a typical Tuesday, I would wait for Guat Shan's class to end at 10 a.m. then we would go for our brunch before I attend my lab at 12.30 p.m.. I remember once I illegally parked (not only me, but everyone else did) and then the police came but I successfully shifted my car on time! And I checked, that incident was not on week 8. It was before the 5th of March.

Papantanda trafik means road sign, correct? So, are there any road signs near that area? Like maybe no entry or one way street etc.? 

People in Kampar, or people who are familiar with Kampar, help me to brainstorm, please? ><

This is not the best April Fool's joke. Ever.

3 comments:

Shiyau said...

Srsly just now when u tell me about this i was thinking that u were pranking me == Happy April Fool heck!

Hoong Lyn said...

o.O. what a day! baru sampai klang got love letter from police

~eRiC~ said...

Did u go check the area if there's any papantanda? or any yellow line along wherever u parked ur car before?