Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life Is Beautiful, Live It.

Just when I felt life is totally bullying me, I received motivation and insipration.

I went to uni early this morning to settle some stuff and some things went wrong somewhere and when small parts of problems come together at once, call me weak or impatient or whatever, but I felt it suck!


When I reached home, Prince sms-ed me informing me that he's expecting a parcel today and asked me to sign for him when it arrives. Not long after that, the postman came but not with a PosLaju parcel but it a normal A4 sized enveloped and it is addressed to 'Eliza Loo'.

I carefully opened the envelope to reveal a letter with a poster that totally cheer up my current situation.


"Whatever comes to you in life, just accept it, and you'll see happiness in almost everything." -Yang, April 8, 2010.


As if he knew I was down and all, he cheered me up. Thanks so much, Y! :D

From this, I learnt that it might not be your main intention but words spoken or action taken at a particular moment might mean an entirely different thing to another person.

No comments: