Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just Another Short Update

I'm once again, injured from badminton, on the same knee. Only this time, I hurt my ankle too. No, I did not dislocate or sprained my ankle. Just that an old injury 'reemerged' (is this even the correct word to use?)


I've sprained my ankle pretty badly when I was 12 and I regret that I did not tend it properly that time. Now, whenever I strain my ankle a little too much, it'll hurt :(

 I have to wear this now.

Anyway, for this week and coming week, there'll be no badminton sessions. This week, my kakis' all went back to their hometowns for cheng meng and next week, I'll be retuning home as well. So, badminton with Guat Shan and I, anyone? ^^(P/s: We do not have rackets.)

It's already week 10 now, another like one month to my finals. Time really flies. I once read an article on Yahoo! that our Earth is actually rotating faster that its usual speed due to all the phenomena (earthquakes) occurred lately. I want to blame it on the planet for our shorter days and nights (rather than blaming myself for not utilizing my time properly. LOL.)



For continuous weeks, I've been sitting for tests. Perhaps week 10, well, in a way it marks where my busy period ends. Don't get me wrong, I still have one test and 3 labs tests coming in the following weeks and of course, reports and assignment as well. This week itself, in 2 days, I'll be sitting for 2 papers.


Oh well..

P/s : I'm currently so addicted to several songs, one of which I recommend, Glee's Don't Stop Believing. If you're interested to understand the song further into the lyrics, try the version by Sam Tsui :)

5 comments:

kEnJi said...

jia you babe.. =)

ʇɐ3ʞıɐʍ said...

When u take that picture ><

eliza natsuko said...

kenji : tq~ btw.. i cannot link ur vid leh.. how ah? i give u my password u go log into my acc and watch la ok?

prince : while u were busy concentrating >D

kEnJi said...

hahahaha... i gv u my password n email then u post it to my blog ok??hahahaha

eliza natsuko said...

the prob is some copyright thing.. dunno wat is tht mafan thing. so i post where also cannot see ><