Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Heart Badminton

Lately I'm so addicted to badminton.



It started with 2 weeks ago when Orange asked if we (Guat Shan and I) wanted to join them for a game of badminton in Kampar Girl's School court. So, yeah, why not?



But actually, playing badminton was planned way before that. Guat Shan (having played with her classmates before few sems back) kept asking J to book court and well, he finally did 2 weeks ago.




Maybe I'm into sports and stuff and it was what seems like 4 years(?) since I last played properly. Having to play again, although a different sport, was really fun and exciting and refreshing to me. Perhaps because I like to jump and run around. Lol.


I wanna get a racket!! ><

Just 2 days ago, I went again for another 2 hours session. Well, if possible, I would like to play every week XD



As an effect from this, I'm getting new bruises every week on the same spot! Geez ==" Of course, since I'm right-handed, my right arm is building muscle and heck, I know it's ugly. I can actually feel it when my right sleeve is tighter than my left >< Guess I'll have to start playing with my left hand? Yea, then I'll have big arms and double the ugliness. Ish! 



The courts are cheap, I would say. Only RM3 per hour. Problem is, many Kampar-ians love badminton and the courts are often fully booked. Should I book a court for this weekend? And who knows maybe one day I'll get my hands back on basketball XD

6 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

how does playing badminton cause bruises? It's always full around Ipoh as well.. I think it's a popular game.. It's been ages since i hold a racket. gosh.. and basketball too!!
Now no time to play dy.. look at our schedule... sigh~

gbsk said...

eh...the pic damn ugly la..so wet @.@

Anonymous said...

Yeh, is good to play game like badminton as an hobby and exercise than going watching movie in Ipoh and returning home late in the night. I fully encourage to play at least once or twice a week if possible 3 times. Exercise will refresh your mind and keep your body healthy.

Dad.

eliza natsuko said...

eric : how ah? u know la.. i kan kaki pendek. so everytime when i chase for a drop shot, i tend to fall. tht's how XD u play too? good good.. next time can represent out faculty edi. we play mix doubles! XD

gbsk : a sign la.. to play more so got more chance to snap. wkakakaka!

daddy : so... u should give me more more so that i can get a racket right? XD

Anonymous said...

Aiyah, why you need more. You already have 24,750. You can buy plenty good rackets with that money. I suggest you and your friends book the court on a monthly basis since it is only RM3 per hour. Make it a regular basis instead of hanging out at theater and mamak. Playing game is time well spend and good habit.

Dad.

eliza natsuko said...

daddy : monthly basis? i don't know if they have that. Actually playing badminton is not that good. you see ah, i go mamak i spend rm1 and only max of 2 hours. I go play badminton, i spend RM6 with min of 3.5 hours. plus, i need a racket to play badminton right? so spend there some more. LOL!