Thursday, August 27, 2009

MCQ? ...MCA!

So I had my Microbiology lab test like 4 hours ago and something really funny + taken aback + surprising + unbelievable happened. Okay, okay.. Not that exaggerating. How about you judge?

(3, 2, 1, Action!)

When all of us entered the examination hall, the test papers were already on each table. We took our seats and Mr. Ng (our lab tutor) started his briefing.

Mr. Ng : Good morning. Today you'll be having your lab test. As you can see, there are 14 multiple choice questions and they're 47 marks. What does this mean?

Students : *silence*

Mr. Ng : This mean some question, there are more than one answer.

Students : HUH?! WHAT?! (and blah blah.. all spoke at once so there was quite some noise)

Mr. Ng : And some questions do not have answers.

Students : WHATTT?! WHY LIKE THAT?! (more noise)

Kenny : Give me essay questions!

Victor : KILL ME!! *wailing*

(Okay, cutttt!)

I don't know. Perhaps I can't describe the scene well but heck, it was quite a scene. Lol!!

And maybe you want to know, yes, some of the questions do have more than one answer. For the first time in my life, I did a multiple choice answer.

3 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

Exactly!! LOL.. my first such MCQ or MCA whatever it is.. & tht was tough enough killing me

draGOnIC88 said...

lol..i miss the scene la..just now im late leh...sei...yup..this is my first time too...WTH...if our final like this....DIE....the probability to answer gonna be tough lor

eliza natsuko said...

eric : yea lo.. it's like usually there's only one ans but this time have to consider all other possibilities x_x

sam: lol. i know one solution, just circle all ans! XD