Sunday, August 16, 2009

H1N1?

I went through Vincent's blog yesterday and read his post on H1N1. He posted the symptoms one would experience if he or she is infected with H1N1. This was what I got from his blog..
Symptoms of H1N1 included:
  • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
  • Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
  • Sudden dizziness
  • Confusion
  • Severe or persistent vomiting
  • Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough

Out of the 6 symptoms listed, I experience 3 obvious ones. Confusion.. well, I get confused easily so that's not counted (I guess?) and flu-like symptoms, I have it but it have not return yet.


Avoid me? :(

P/s : Man. Utd will be playing against Birmingham tonight at 8.30p.m.. Let 's hope this will be a good start! :D And psst! Let me show you my jerseys..


Jealous? XD

1 comment:

~eRiC~ said...

haha, dont think u are having tht lar... MU won... 2-1!! haha.. isit?