Monday, June 22, 2009

Sigh..

I know.. I know. It has been almost A MONTH since I last updated my blog. Even GS was like, "Go update something la. Every time I open I see same thing."

It's not like I'm already bored of my blog or I've forgotten about the existence of this page. Maybe because I do not have my camera with me (I've sent it for warranty a month ago) so I can't snap pics and get inspiration. Maybe because there isn't any interesting event for me to blog about.

Sigh...

Whatever it is, I sure hope I'll get my camera back a.s.a.p. so I can blog about something.

Until then, drop by for updates! :D

5 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

nice update!

~eRiC~ said...

yala, revive it quick!

fuzpeiz said...

heh..i tink i will soon become like u too!!!
hahaha.
one month without update..alamakkk

ahwei said...

eh..u read my persuasive speech outline dy.so right, must update more often le!

KJSC said...

lol....thanks to complaints, ive revived my blog...haha,now you kena pulak