Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome Back, Cammie!

Cammie is back! Who's Cammie? Oh, I never mentioned? My apologies. Come, let me show you a pic of us together.

Cammie and I ^^;

Lol! Alright, alright. So, 2 days ago I received a message from the camera shop where I purchased my camera saying my camera is back from the factory. And as I promised in my previous entry, I would post an entry as soon as I get my camera back. So here it is!

Honestly, I don't know what to post. Why not just post the pictures I took as test, eh?

Tonight's menu- fried tomatoes!

Milk on sale in Tesco. Almost 50% reduction! Go grab them!

Can you spot the new member in the family?

Shh... It's so nice being in Arts. So free! ><


Yes, I know. I'm just so 'mo liew'. Can't help it. Both Guat Shan and Diditoh are back at their hometowns, Sito is happily sleeping as you can see in the picture and the thought of studying for my tests next week or completing my reports bored me to no ends. I mean, come on, it's Friday night!

Guat Shan and I- inseparable. We sms when we're not together.

Anyway, as mentioned, Guat Shan and Diditoh went back already and Sito wil be going out to somewhere with her friends early Sunday morning. Which means...

~ No mamak tonight and tomorrow night.
~ No Sunday morning golden ratio tea.
~ I'll be alone on Sunday.

But hey, I have Kisses from Edwin and egg tarts from Sardin to accompany me. Thanks you two! :D

*muaks*

Alright now, enough of nonsense. Back to my daily routine.. *sigh*

8 comments:

ah wei said...

Finally ur camera is back XD

waseh.someone cannot go out poh ar..guai guai study la =p

ah wei said...

ps: i tried cooking today. but....T___T

perhaps next time..next time..

eliza natsuko said...

ahwei : i wan go poh!!! ><

p/s : i wan potato balls too XD

Hoong Lyn said...

cis! now the whole world knows my sleeping style! ish....

eliza natsuko said...

sito : i shud have a post ALL on ur sleeping style XD so many pics tho.. wakakakak!

liyi said...

woots! gracias! gracias! finally cammie is back to iian iian!

gbsk said...

liar!! say camera spoil padahal sihat macam manuasia sihat lol! *x kaitan*
good la..i noe ur ss habit starting lol..good good!! update more so that i can noe what is goin in ur life *sumpah i am few cms away from u most of the time* but still blog must be updated =)

xianfu said...

hershey kisses.

OMG. NICE. XD