Saturday, May 30, 2009

N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N.

I'm officially 19. And to welcome this new age of mine, my friends surprised me enough to make me happy entering this saddening age. Lol. I hope that made sense ^^;

First off, my celebration of welcoming my 19th year in Earth started 2 days before my actual birthday, on the 28th. I had, or rather, I'm having pastry-fever right now and yes, from the picture, you guessed it. My first birthday 'cake' was cream puffs! 19 of them :D

Another 7 in a separate box. Cannot fit la...

Nope, not only cream puffs, there were side 'servings' as well. Fruit tarts, egg tarts and pineapple tarts! All from Ah Wei, Guat Shan, Poh Yee and my sis.

Next day, Kenji came down to Klang to have bah kut teh breakfast with us and stayed for mah jong. Before he went back, he passed me my birthday present and told me to only open it at 12 a.m.. Lol. That same night, Guat Shan came over to continue our game of mah jong and she brought along theit second birthday present for me!

:D :D :D

Yes!! Yes, it is! Manchester United Asia Tour ticket from my sis, Ah Wei, Guat Shan, Sito, Ujin, Khai Chiah, Kenji, Poh Yee, Shiau Ping and Tee Siong. My dad was also involved in the process of pakat-ing. Unbelievable! The mug, the Man. Utd. mug was a self-customized mug from Kenji. There was my face and his face on it too :D

Mango~~

Then later that night, Guat Shan, Ah Wei and I (again) went to a cafe in Bukit Tinggi and I received my second cake and the endless messages and several phone calls to wish me 'Happy Birthday'. When I got back home, there were wall posts on my Facebook page too. Simple short messages but they prove that I'm in each sender's mind. They remembered my birthday ^^

The next day, my actual birthday, I came back to Kampar and received another 3 presents. Teehee. One was from KC, Sian Siu, Jo and Yee Mei. A glitter lamp! Now I can practice to sleep with my lights off. Lol.

Clubbing feeling, somehow XD

Second present was from Kyan. A surprise I would say. I know him for no more than 2 months and he got me a birthday present- Man. Utd. stuff, a keychain, a handphone hanger and a banner. LOL. So very him.

The banner is already in my car. Lol.

Third was from Diditoh. Yet, another surprise. It's very amazing and touching how he remember things I once said and I didn't remember. He said, "Someone last time said 'I like many many presents!' de wor.." and he got me many-in-one present. And heck, they were hand made!

So many I had to split the presents into 2 pics XD

Another 'unofficial' present from Wei Cheat, a 'yuan', my name earring and an early birthday present, a dress, from Jeannet.

I'm really very grateful that the friends around me knows me so well. I mean, I received a birthday card that has got to do with shopping and fashion and another on Japan. See what I mean? ^^

I guess I was caught by surprise for about 9 times on my birthday. One of which is my daddy in Setapak said he prepared a handmade present for me. I mean, even if he didn't, it's just that... I don't know how to express myself. It's like, he made and effort and that counts. Really :)

Also, I was told by my sister that there was some scribble on her dusty window, wishing me 'Happy Birthday'. How cute~ And oh, 2 ang pows from my kayah and mama. HAHA! XD

There were late wishes but hey, they remembered :D

To those who called (Ah Lai, Shiau Ping, setapak daddy and Edwin), to those who messaged me (too many to mention ^^;), to those to posted on my wall, to those to MMS-ed me (J, Sardin and er sau) and to those to wished me in different methods, THANKS SO MUCH!

Oh, and of course watch this, by Guat Shan and Ah Wei : And the story begins...Part 3

I love you guys! ...So so much!

8 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

this is wat u call updates!!!

~elishia~ said...

SWT!!! =_=''

ahwei said...

banyaknya surprises XD

fuzpeiz said...

wow...u got sooo many many pressie and surprises on ur bitday..
i noe i am way tooooooooooooooo late for this...(dun blame me wor..my computer rosak kenot play..this oso i using my fren's lappy)...jus wana wish u..
HAPPY BELATED BITDAY.....may u be happy happy alwis kie???
*hugs*

gbsk said...

need alot of creativity for ur buffday la..normally i dun use my creative brain cell but come 2 ur buffday dono how many millions gone ..aiks! belanja me makan 2 'poh' balik my creative brain cell...

p/s: ji lame yi sia

hope you have a wonderful year ahead!

KJSC said...

youre only 19?!!!!! So am I! How coincidental! happy belated burfday then....

peipei giving excuses all...

eliza natsuko said...

sito + elishia : nah.. updated liow XD

ah wei : yep yep.. tq!!

fuzpeiz : it's ok. late also counted wan.. wakakaka. thanks!! :D

gbsk : yea la yea la... one day i belanja u 'sek tai chan' *tipu je de shuo XD*

kenny : LOL!!! we're both 19 then. wakakaka!! Happy 19~

ahwei said...

eh..unfair. i want makan as well XD