Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Missed Shot

While Guat Shan, Ah Wei and I were happily having our outing last night, I received an SMS from Kenji saying 'Check ur result'. The 3 of us were supposed to head to SS17 for our 'tong sui' but decided to skip that and went straight home after I announced that short message.

So, the whole of last night was spent refreshing UTAR intranet to check my result but alas, I was only able to login this morning.

I got my result. It was a downturn and nothing to be happy about.

My dad was in Singapore when my result was published. He arrived home earlier this evening and told me my result was okay. The best line he said was,

"Even Ronaldo missed his shots at times."

Amazing analogy. Kind of reminded me of the penalty Ronaldo missed during 2008 Champions League finals against Chelsea. He missed the shot, but Manchester United won after all. Let's hope I'll have a happy ending as well :)

Thanks a lot to everyone else for last night- Sardin, my daddy in Setapak, J, Khai Chiah, Kenji and Edwin.

Also, congratulations for Mr. Ch'ng Khai Chiah! :D

5 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

yea, nothing to be proud much this time results. ur daddy's "even ronaldo missed shot" sounds cool.. ^^

gbsk said...

so cute la ur dad =)

kEnJi said...

even i missed my shots also as a stricker..zz..

eliza natsuko said...

eric : yea.. results sux big time TT *wails*

gbsk : cute dad ----> cute daughter XD

kenji : u play keeper la u.. lol.

xianfu said...

i heard manu lost d what... d what..

LOL

xD

ps: nice new blog layout