Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Pre-Sem Break

A few of us, the crazy ones, self-declared a pre-sem break from 19 to 22 March 2009. It was supposed to be just a visit back to Klang until Diditoh declared that, "It's like we 're having our sem break now."

So, through out the 3 and a half days in Klang and KL, we did lots of random but still fun stuff. We, include Diditoh, Malcolm, Choon Ping, Sian Siu, Jo, Guat Shan and I.

Day 1 : SS2 Pasar Malam, Murni.

We started out journey back to Klang (or more like Shah Alam since we went to Malcolm's place first) at 6 p.m. and arrive 2.5 hours later. Waited for Malcolm a while then went to pasar malam then Murni, which every students who did their foundation in PJ loves so much.

Double this amount for both sides D:

Malcolm led me all the way to Klang and I arrived home at 12.30 a.m..

Day 2 : Supposed BKT, Sunway Pyramid, Supposed Steamboat, Midnight Movie, Supposed Supper

So, we were supposed to have out bah kut teh this morning but I waited.. and waited.. and waited.. and then told by Diditoh that Malcolm is till sleeping =.= So it's okay. We'll just have our bkt tomorrow. Since the other side didn't have a car to go around, I went to pick them up and then we went Pyramid.

This is the first step of how Diditoh and I turned into 'seafood' (a.k.a. lala). We got tattoos!

Ngek ngek ngek >D

Then the second step of turning lala, we got earrings!

After that we went for a short game of archery, which my left arm still hurts until now, went back and the horror begins. After I drop Malcolm, Choon Ping and Diditoh, I got lost in Shah Alam. Omg! It was so scary I don't want to drive there anymore, every again! >.<

Malcolm said, "Anyone who plays Maple sure know how to shoot."

Supposed to join them for steamboat but I suddenly can't join them so they went ahead and came down to Klang for a midnight movie in Jusco Bukit Tinggi. My only comment on the movie we watched, Kungfu Chef, is don't watch unless you really got no choice.

Nice picture, isn't?

After the movie, they planned to eat supper in some random place and though I want to join then so much, I'm a Cinderella at home. I got to be home early.


Day 3 : BKT, Sungei Wang, Pavillion, Dinner, Tg. Harapan

Again, Malcolm Choon Ping did not join us for bkt. Diditoh came down with Malcolm's dad and met Sian Siu, my sis and I at the BKT shop. We had late BKT at about 10.30 a.m. then went to Sungei Wang to meet up with Jo.

Here, Diditoh's and mine third step of being lala continues. We got glassless big frames!

Yeng-ness or nerdiness? XD

Jo got one as well but his is the normal sized one and he looked good in it :D

Lepak here and there then we went to Pavillion to get Jo's movie tickets. Since there were still some time left, we went Starbucks and I could say, became a camera freak through out the whole an hour plus there. Lol.





One post is not enough for the amount of photos we took XD

Even when we were on our way back, we never miss the chace to snap any photo. Lol. And in the train, Diditoh found his number #1 fan. Congrats!

Walking back to Raja Chulan.

Sian Siu looked like, "What the hell?" XD

Emo Sian Siu..

I then asked Guat Shan to come at 10.15 p.m. then she took us to Tanjung Harapan (a.k.a. No. 8 Bridge XD). Heck, Sian Siu and Diditoh were just good for a first-timer. Lol. I know, what we did, right? Shh.... =X

The effect of a candle~

Day 4 : Back to Kampar

In short, everyone wad tired. Guat Shan was like complaining, "Urgh! I want to sleep wan lo! So mang chang if cannot sleep!"

zzzzzz....

That was all for our little pre-sem break 'vacation' and now we have to return to reality where tonnes and tonnes of work awaits us. Sometimes, life really sucks :(

12 comments:

xianfu said...

How could people get lost in Shah Alam......

(you sound so polly)

Shah Alam has signboards everywhere and the roads are straight and there's only lots of roundabouts.

(I'm Shah Alam people ma! Must defend)


ps: SS2 Murni nice hor :P

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu : ppl never drive to tht place before ma TT samo when drive alone and get lost very scary wan leh! samo tht time my phone battery almost dried off scared cannot call anyone for direction. Fuah! tht feeling is just suicidal!

ging3rcola said...

WOW! luckily im not in the last pic XD

eliza natsuko said...

gingercola : urs is an individual pic. u wan me to post it? >D

xianfu said...

LOL.

I got lost plenty of times at PJ and KL area.

I paling takut get lost in Klang. No signboards and hardly any U-turn.

Dam scary. I could end up in some Ulu aso dunno. haha :P

nxt time call me oni when u sesat at shah alam. haha

ging3rcola said...

How dare u.. u dare den u post lo..
lolx

edwinzai88 said...

the most scary spectacle i ever seen on you.... hehe^^

fuzpeiz said...

wats diditoh number 1 fan???
wats tat??
or hu is that??
aahahahaah

newayz..u guys look so cute together with those biggey specs..
:)

n niceeeee tatooooo

eliza natsuko said...

gingercola : >.< blackmail!! one day i'll hack ur laptop and delete the pic >D

xianfu : call u? i dun even have ur num =.=

edwin : nyahahahahha~~ not nice mer? >.<

pei2 : diditoh's #1 fan? some indian guy! so much interest on him XD thanks for ur compliment *shy* LOLX!

xianfu said...

U could ask

*wink*

xD

David said...

haha... self-declaring that y'all got pre-sem break in Klang LOL!

damn tired sure one... btw, thanks you're so fast that realize I got blog one wakaka...

p.s. added you

cheery said...

O.O wow! U took them to our hometown? Somemore to bkt tinggi.. where my home is! :)

p/s: Linked u ^^