Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gluttonous

I guess almost everyone knows that I'm still in my diet plan but guess what? I went with my group of friends for an all-you-can-eat steamboat yesterday.

Fresh! Take as much as you want~

A little too yellow but who cares? Lol.

13 of us went to MP in Ipoh yesterday. It's all about eating and laughing.


For someone who doesn't eat much, I sure swallowed hell a lot of prawns. Lol.

Before I knew it, I have a plate full of prawn shells.

Appetizer, main dish, dessert, all prawns for me XD

Okay, this is just a short update. I'm posting more photos to compensate the lack of words XD

I bet it's delicious, Jo XD


Back to Restaurant City my lab reports.


P/s : Don't worry Xian Fu, I'll do the tags. I just need more time because that will be a long post :D

P/s + p/s : I've changed the 'Mercy to Our Planet Earth' pic ^^

10 comments:

ging3rcola said...

Restaurant city~ nice wat~

gbsk said...

i think i will never like klang steamboat anymore ! =)

Anonymous said...

The restaurant has a nice setting and atmosphere. Guess you must have enjoyed yourself. Is good to take a break after all the hard work and stress week... exam, exam.


Dad

fuzpeiz said...

wats restaurant city hah????????

xianfu said...

tats....


LOOOOOOOOOOKKKK



WWOOOOOO


YUMMMMMY

T_T

eliza natsuko said...

gingercola : nice~~ that's why gs and i keep playing XD

gbsk : yep yep~ our next try will be cheese steamboat! :D

daddy : the atmosphere was something that we won't be able to find in klang, that's for sure :D exam and stress week is not over yet :(

fuzpeiz : restaurant city is a game.. an application in facebook ^^

xianfu : NYAH~HAHAHAHA! u can go visit when u come study here la

cheery said...

wah... its amazing how a small person like u can eat such a mountain of prawns!!! >< Actually i also can la.. if i gt the chance and when no ones looking ><

David said...

Hmm... Where's the Restaurant City? =D
I love the last pic of fish aquarium! ^^

David said...

I see... It's one of the FB app... xD LOL

xianfu said...

there's tis lodging fear that...

i will end up fatter

T____T