Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Not Over

The worst week of my sem (so far) has just ended.

I feel so relived, as if I've just finished my third year final project and graduated.

So, I had my Biodiversity and Concepts of Ecology test earlier today and I wouldn't say I did very well. I had my Ancillary Statistic too and heck, I don't even know if I could pass that paper.

What's the title of the book? Heck, it's Biodiversity!

Dropping that depressing topic, I bring you another depressing topic. Lol.

I FAILED AS A KLANG-LANG.

I took the challenge to cook bah kut teh on Monday. You guessed it, it didn't turn out right.

Ta-da!! The failed BKT :(

Guat Shan gave me an 8, Sito a 6.75 and Shiau Ping a 7.1.

I guess you noticed that my sentences are relatively short. Guess I'm just tired. I slept at 6.50 a.m. this morning and woke up at 7.15 a.m.. Yes, I'm crazy. I actually slept at 2 a.m. then I dreamt that I failed my Biodiversity exam. Shocked, I got up at 5 a.m. and started half-asleep-half-reading my notes.

After my Biodiversity test, went lunching with classmates then went home, slept for like 30 minutes and continue the misery of Statistics. I'm so glad it's over but not for long. Part 2 is coming up.

Sigh.. Well, at least there's a yum cha session in 20 minutes with my classmates :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad is over too ! =) sleeping nw..with less stress!!

fuzpeiz said...

u sound soo cham eh..
u slep oso sudd dream u fail??
thats like sooooo impossible la!!
newayz..i feel sooo happy after the papers..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~eRiC~ said...

hahahah, funny lar ur dream.
i dreamt i was late for bio lab test the night before the test..LOL
Yea, it feels so good now, but not for long. And.....i think the probability of me getting 0% is very high.LOL

~eRiC~ said...

0% in statistic i mean...^^

Anonymous said...

Well, Eliza glad is over for the time being and now can take a break to recover your lost sleep.
Take every step as a learning experience. Road to success is never smooth.


Dad

kEnJi said...

so geng ar you, slept for 2 hours only.. so now, rest more and eat more.. wun fat 1, dun worry

eliza natsuko said...

gbsk : u ada stress punye meh? =.=

fuzpeiz : possible!! who says impossible? i think i did badly tho *sob* yay~~ it's over for NOW but 2 more papers coming *sob* *sob*

ericbk : lol. we both dreamt of something negative. ur dream did not come true.. lets hope mine wun too >.< wah 0%? like that i ma die kau kau? i'm very weak at numbers wan leh

dad : no time to sleep also now. afternoon got class.. and at night sleep at 1+. So, same la..

kenji : wakakakkaka.. 2 hours.. keng leh? eat and sleep? no time to sleep lo.

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

failed bakuteh? it looks good tho!