Saturday, February 28, 2009

Earth Is Rotating Far Too Fast.

I guess the time has come- the busiest time in a sem. My schedule is so pack these few weeks. It's as if I have something to do everyday. And it's not like there only one thing to do in a day but there are several things to prepare for. Take this week for example,

Monday - Rush for Chemistry report.
Tuesday - Rush for Statistics and Properties tutorial.
Wednesday - Study for Properties quiz and prepare for Pengajian Malaysia presentation.
Thursday - Rush for English journal draft.
Friday - Study for lab test on Saturday (today).
Saturday - Study for Statistics and Biodiversity mid-term on Wednesday.

Nerding.

The most frustrating part is that when I've finally finished, say, preparing for my presentation, the class was canceled. And when I finally cracked my head for my English journal draft, the tutor said he did not want to check it during class. URGH!!

This busy schedule will not end anytime soon. See,

Week 8 - Biodiversity and Statistics mid-term.
Week 9 - Properties mid-term and 2 Chemistry lab reports.
Week 10 - Bio lab report and Properties assignment due, Pengajian mid-term.
Week 11 - Perhaps Statistics assignment.
Week 12 - Statistic test 2, Biodiversity quiz 2.
Week 13 - Properties mid-term, Bio lab test 2.
Week 14 - Chemistry lab test.

Phylum, genus, species, common name.. That's what Biodiveristy is.

And after that, I'll have a week of study break and then my finals. Great.

I'm so tired lately I can just doze off while studying. I mean really doze off unwillingly. It's not the type of dozing off because I'm bored or something. But it's the type that when I stay still for a while and I'll fall asleep unknowingly, until I wake and notice I fell asleep... if you get what I mean ^^;

I'm jealous. I hope I could sleep as carefree.

I'm risking my A's for my tests by updating my blog now.


P/s : I've changed my layout. What do you think?

13 comments:

ging3rcola said...

=( both of us cham cham..
prepare edi bt no presentation at d end haha..
bt luckily i din prepare for eng draft la haha..
yet todae punya lab.. haiz..

xianfu said...

awww.

Y ELIZA U HV TO SACRFICE(purposely spelt wrongly) FOR US.

we dun deserve tis T-T

(so drama queen)

Anonymous said...

hmm..busy but still can change blog layout, go facebook, etc XD

u must be extremely busy =p

eliza natsuko said...

ging3rcola : yea lo.. pek chek ah! >.< today's lab... :( em ho tai la..

xinafu : O_o? *is lost*

ah wei : aiks! kena tangkap pulak. tht one all done during 'study break'. wakakakakka!! what do u think abt this layout?

Anonymous said...

Plan out your study schedule will make better time management. Is good you prepare for it, in a way you are also revising. Hardwork now and you will get rewarded later. Nothing in this world come easy. But do take care of your health don't over stress yourself.
In exam day, you must wake up with fresh mind.

All the best.

Dad.

fuzpeiz said...

:(
exactly..i hate utar...why muz the study week so short huh??
sudd all exams come non stop....takut aku....

Anonymous said...

ur new blog header is nice le.
but ur template seems rather empty for the borders la. Maybe I am used to the previous template la.did u like change it again? cos just now i saw was black, now it's like white. haha.

eliza natsuko said...

dad : yes, sir! Lol.

fuzpeiz : yea lo.. one shot come so many. sei lo..

ahwei : the black one was a trial oni actually. this is the real one. i wanted to put border for the sides but cannot la..

Anonymous said...

the header nice la!!
damn class leh !
busy ?? sama sama la...

~eRiC~ said...

Yea yea...sheesh, so many things coming in like nobody's business...Im half dead now...Sigh...I cant wait for the study week break..LOL

kEnJi said...

"swt" now only i realized, since when u took tat pic???

xianfu said...

y my name ended up as xinanfu

-.-

layout was very clean. :)

(its a good thing)

eliza natsuko said...

ericbtk : but it's such a good thing u're done with u pm presentation. mine is coming! T_T can't wait for exam week? hmm.. in a way but in another way, it simply means we hafta study for finals. so it's the same anyway *cries*

kenji : lol. yeng leh?

xianfu : ini la akibat stress.. nama pun salah eje XD