Sunday, February 15, 2009

S.A.D.

We all know it was Valentine's Day yesterday. So, I went on a date with Diditoh.






Lol. No la.. XD

Folded by Edwin.

It was Valentine's Day yesteday but for some of us, the term Single Awareness Day suits us better. I'll take the latter, thank you.

When we were on our back from class yesterday morning, the radio DJ was commenting and discussing about the Valentine's party they'll be having later that night. Then out of random, Guat Shan just say, "I feel like going Ipoh". That was how we all ended up in Ipoh.

Five of us went- Guat Shan, Sito, Leon, Diditoh and I but only 4 of us really went out together. As usual, we went for a movie in Jusco, then bowl at Parade and met up with Malcolm and his girlfriend there. But of course, we wouldn't want to be lamp posts to the couple so they left earlier.

Our usually best bowler went out of form XD

After that, we went for late dinner (about 10 plus) at 'Tong Sui' Street. I've been to Ipoh a couple of times and the only local food we tried was the 'nga choi kai'. So, honestly, I was quite delighted when Diditoh brought us to this place with a long stretch local hawker stalls.

BKT~

I had 'bak kut teh'! Well, it was okay. Better than Kampar but of course, Klang's is better. Lol. I miss bak kut teh :(

After dinner, we went to this place with a nice environment to, well, just talk and listen to the music. You know, like how Guat Shan and I go Ghany every night to just talk but this time, with music XD

Single. Single. Single. 'Single'.

We arrived home late but that was how the singles (and one more 'partially single') spend their S.A.D.

Edit :


Guat Shan and I received this bouquet of 7 Ferrero Roches from Kenji earlier this afternoon. Thanks a lot Kenji! And thanks to Wei Chyi for delivering ^^

6 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

Hahaha...Shouldn't it be "Single, Available & Desperate = S.A.D.)LOL

Sure you guys had fun in Ipoh...^^

fuzpeiz said...

alamak..
at 1st u gave me a shock..
i thought you really went on a date wit diditoh..ahhaha

eliza natsuko said...

eric : that's what they say but i'm not desperate. hehe.. my brother said it was supposed to be Stupid And Dumb for me =.=

fuzpeiz : Lol. if i really went on a date with him, it's gonna be a big fuss in class XD

xianfu said...

HOW THE HECK HE FOLDED THAT AMAZING HEART.

-.- I must learn it immediately.
I onlie noe hw to fold double heart. T_T

sad case.

lol.

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu : lol. yea... i was surprised when he told me he folded them. i didn't believe then he taught me. LIVE. freaking awesome, huh? and oh, did i mention he's a GUY?

xianfu said...

i think i know he is a guy. LOL

"HOW THE HECK HE FOLDED THAT AMAZING HEART. "

Notice that i use he instead of she. LOL.

:)

i wanna learn aso. teach me teach me!