Sunday, February 8, 2009

-OH

It was my dad's birthday yesterday so my whole family came over to Kampar. Then last night, we went to a restaurant in Ipoh, Kok Thai Restaurant to celebrate.

Happy Birthday, daddy!

The main event was having whiskey, also known as alcohol. My family brought along 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of Bacardi Apple.

45% of alcohol.

During the dinner, the young, but not under age students had 2 glasses of Bacardi mixed with Sprite and the effects, well...

Hold on! Those weren't Sprite. They were Bacardi Apple + Sprite.

A red Guat Shan.

An only-cheeks-are-red Sito. Like kena allergy attack.

The hardy. A red Shiau Ping.

A red sister. The fastest!

And a still white me =.="

Hell yeah, she's high.

Guat Shan : Half la! This Eliza keep giving exuces. 4 times already!

Toilet~~~

Then half way back to Kampar, we suddenly remembered that we left our house keys in the car my second brother drove (he was heading to somewhere with his friend). So we stopped and waited at the highway for my brother to come. At that time..

BLURGGGHHHH!!

Shiau Ping followed the trend XD

I was in a different car from Guat Shan but I was told that she went high and spoke nonsense and sang some song in the car.

Guat Shan : Lalalala~~ Yesterday~~~

Though the drinking part was not-that-good (as in the taste. I had to swallow the drink quickly so that it won't stimulate my taste buds. Lol.), the after effect (seeing how people act when they're drunk and teling each other, "You're drunk!") was fun :D

Was a waste Ah Wei wasn't there with us. I can imagine her face though. A baboon's butt! XD But I don't know, Shiau Ping says Ah Wei could drink.

We should do this more often. LOL!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't know I can drink? =__=

Anonymous said...

and uncle, if you are reading this,

Happy Belated Birthday!!

xianfu said...

ah wei could drink? o.o

happy belated to Uncle Loo too!

Anonymous said...

Ah Wei and Xianfu,

Thank you, thank you.
Pls don't drink. One experience, cukup lah.


Uncle Loo

~eRiC~ said...

Ahh, kok thai restaurant..Haha...

fuzpeiz said...

means u were not drunk ar??
how come ar??evibody was drunk d wor..
u stil look so fresh tho..
how's the feeling huh??nice??hee hee..
wait..i wana try getting drunk too.. weeeeeee :P

eliza natsuko said...

pei2 : i wasn't.. why ah? i have high alcohol tolerance maybe? lol. i also wanna try to get drunk. dunno when we'll have that chance.

ice said...

drinking>>"ji yeng yi xia"
pls ar,next time u must one time finish da whole cup of bacardi without tea and sweet drinks. XD

alexis c said...

Guat Shan went high and mumbled and sang some stuff... ahahaha!!!!!