Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged in Facebook but I think this is an interesting one. So I'm doing it here and tagging some friends here ^^

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

Here's my 25 random facts!

1. I'm no more than 5 feet tall.


2. I was totally in love with Japan for about 5 years but I've healed from being a fanatic. Now, I like Japan.


3. I have a bonsai I treasure a lot. I cared for him since he was a seed. I named him Moo Moo Mitsu. (Yes, it's a HE. Lol.)

Photo taken by Leon.

4. I love receiving letters! I know, emails are easier and faster but I can't help thinking letters are more romantic and fun :)


5. I think being able to speak, write and understand lots of languages is cool.


6. I envy people who can talk to strangers just like that.

7. I'm a bad dancer but heck, I love to dance.

8. I don't really like to watch historical movies because they make me want to turn back time and experience the situation myself. They make me jealous of ancient times.


9. I don't watch horror movies. Call me a scary cat, but yes.


10. I get emotional whenever I watch clips on environment destruction. For example, music video of What About Now (by Chris Daughtry) and What I've Done (by Linkin Park).

11. I have imbalance eyes and feet.

12. I get sunburn easily, which is why I have lots of sun lotions.

13. I want to live in a big city, a metropolis (London! New York! Tokyo!), one day in the future.


14. I love tea! Milk tea, teh tarik, nai cha, teah, whatever you name it.


15. I'm 19 this year and I never had a mouthful of alcohol (per time).

16. I smoked once when I was 11.


17. I don't enjoy hanging on the phone for long.

18. I was a sportsman back in high school and I'm proud of it.

19. I don't drink milk.

20. I got my first Manchester United jersey on my 9th birthday. It was from both my brothers.


21. I'll never confess even if I like someone.

22. I like cartoon milk cows (you know, white cows with black spots. Not the whole brown type). In fact, my bed sheet, pillow covers, bolster covers and comforters are all milk cows.


23. I have very 'wide' imagination (I wouldn't say wild imagination).

24. I've been single through out my 19 years of life.

25. I'm an early bird.


As for tagging, I'm supposed to tag 25 people but I think that's a little too many. So, names I'll mention, please do this tag ok? I would really want to know more about you guys. If you do not have a blog, do it in your Facebook. Just drop a comment on where you'll post it, okay?

Here goes : Ah Wei, Guat Shan, Sito, Shiau Ping, Poh Yee, Li Yi, Zelene, Jing Jing, Diditoh, Xian Fu, Kenji, Eric, Jun Hong, Edwin Loo, Jeanette, Eugene Loo, Elishia Loo, Ei Leen, Emel.

That's all I can think of now. For everyone else who wants to do this, feel free!

Have fun! :D

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

"19. I don't drink milk."

See fact no.1. ;)

eliza natsuko said...

fat : yes... i know =.=" maybe that's the reason for fact no.1? wakakaka!

Anonymous said...

I am done with the tag =p

fuzpeiz said...

ehhh...u look soooo cute in kimono!!!
tat was in kampar rite??how cum i never seen u in kimono b4?am i blind?? :(

eliza natsuko said...

ah wei: okay.. i'll check it out

pei2 : that was a yukata actually.. but nvm ^^; yep. in kampar but that was during foundation.. that's why u din see me in it :D

Poh Yee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

No blog, No Facebook, so i guess i'm exempted from doing the tag? hehe
thnx for tagging me anyway.

p/s: You're not a bad dancer. really!!! remember 'Me Against the Music' haha

ah wei said...

poh yee ar...do la
then u shall email us. xD
or u can post in friendster =p

Anonymous said...

hmmm... same case wif poh yee.. wakaka.. no blog.. no facebook...no brain to fuction at tis moment.. wakakak... too busy cleaning... wakakka... guess i'm exempted also la... wakaka...TRIMA KA-SIH~~~

eliza natsuko said...

py and elishia : agree with ah wei. do then email us! :D

fuzpeiz said...

ohh..tats yukata???...*malu*
i never knew how to differentiate those.. :(
ehh..wear gain weiii

xianfu said...

omg. thats gotta be d most beautiful handwritten japanese note ever.

lol. wat does the whole sentence mean?

mmmm. tagging. tis could b fun. :P

eliza natsuko said...

pei2 : Yep. a yukata ^^ Wear again? Cannnn.. but have to depend on the situation also right? Takkan suddenly one day i wear to uni D: everyone will be like O_O!! LOL! Hey, why don't u do this too? I'm tagging u! :D

xianfu : hehe.. thanks thanks. it was written by yours truly :D oh.. it's just something on my birthday. wakakaka!! do it, do it!

xianfu said...

LOL. wat does the message mean!

TELLL MEEE :p

LOL. Im doing it. today is the 2nd day and I only have 8 facts. This is going to take longer than I thought.

haha xD

Anonymous said...

alamak..den wen la oni i can c u in yukata..tats like sooo nice eh..
i m waitingggg..hehehe..

ice said...

yalo yalo yalo i also envy people who can talk to strangers just like that.