Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcoming Mr. Winter!

It's my favourite Chinese festival today! Yes! The 'ee kia' festival a.k.a. 'tong yuen' festival.

Bon apetite!

Every year since 3 years ago, I'll make something out of the tong yuens instead of just spheres. What I make depends on my current interest that time, whatever appears in my mind or just some random shapes.

3 years ago, I made a snowman. It's just something that pop-ed up in my mind while I was helping my mom to make them.


2 years ago, it was Orange Range! I was so crazy over them, I made the logo.


Sadly, last year I wasn't at home to make them but my family came over to Kampar to make them for my housemates and I. I did post that up. Check the archive under November 2007, if you're interested.

This year, however, it's my wish! Here's a hint.


Can't see it? Have a close-up look.


I'm not that selfish, I'm sharing this wish with everyone who needs a 4.0. And I'm so kind to help you guys eat it. Lol!

Happy eating! Don't choke! :)

8 comments:

xianfu said...

haha. I WANT!

:)

kEnJi said...

so clourful.. u eat color ka??lol...me , chiah and wei chyi dun have chance to eat.. pity tho.. go to this website n hv a look..
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=41805097413

Anonymous said...

no tong yuen to eat =(
got keep a bit for me or not? =(

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu : ASK, and you'll be GIVEN, my dear jedi. wakakakakaka!!

kenji : must colourful la.. just red and white tak syok la.. wat's the clip? i go see now :D

ah wei : apsal u tak makan? haijor! u chinese ka? *mad* keep for u? wait longer la.. i sendiri makan pun tak cukup. wakakaka!! but i think still got tho ^^; if u're lucky on tues got samo then u can have some (tho i doubt still gt by tht time)

Anonymous said...

To make your wish come true, you must also work hard for it. Same as you must work hard to earn more money. It just don't fall down from the sky. You are on the right track now and keep going.

You must sow the seed now and enjoy the fruit later.


Dad.

Hoong Lyn said...

missing out a lot....so long din visit blogs d...

rajin buat tong yuen...now we just buy from supermarket...malas mau buat

eliza natsuko said...

sito : MANA BOLEH?! *cries* youngsters nowadays are forgetting their cultures T_T

xianfu said...

. . . *gasps*

ANOTHER star wars fan.

*runs*