Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!




If you didn't receive any present this year, that's because there weren't enough reindeers to pull Santa's cart. Apparently, two of them were slacking off.


That's my niece, Cassandra. It took a lot of effort to snap this photo because she was running (more like walking since she just learned to walk) around and all other photos taken made her looks like The Flash. And yes, I know she's cute. It's in the Loo family genes to be cute *points at self* LOL! Ok, that was a joke. Oh, just in case you didn't notice, she was wearing Santa's hat ^^

Ho Ho Ho everyone! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmph! no wonder I have no xmas present this year. XD

xianfu said...

cassie IS SO CUTE WIT THOSE CHEEKS.

I SWEAR.

I might couldnt resist n cubit her.

HIIII CASSIE

eliza natsuko said...

liyi : wakakakakaka! sorry i guess? lol! XD

xianfu : told u it's in the genes to be cute (tak tau malu la me XD)