Saturday, December 27, 2008

RM20 and An Hour to Being Young


After 2 and a half years of not having bangs, I suddenly miss my bangs. I suddenly miss being young. So, I went to the saloon today and got my childish bangs back.

I usually went to A Cut Above but this time, my mom brought me to Ahead, the saloon opposite ACS secondary. Before I start my complaints, please note that I am not upset because of my new hair cut.

I went to the saloon in the afternoon. Upon arrival, I got my hair ironed. I thought, 'Okay. That was pretty fast'. About 10 minutes later, ironing done. Then, I waited and waited and an hour passed.

When it was finally my turn, I got my hair cut under 10 minutes. No joke. It was my bangs that they cut, after all. And guess how much that cost?

Look! My old bangs!

A freaking RM20!

It's not that I'm stingy or something and forget the wait, but do you think it's reasonable to pay RM20 to cut (less than 10cm long) a bundle of hair less than 1cm in diameter? No hair wash, no styling. Just plain snapping ends of hair off.

Yes, I'm pretty satisfied with my hair and I can credit the wait since there was only one person getting the job done, but I honestly think cutting such bangs did not require an RM20 skill. Oh, did I mention there was a banner outside the saloon with 'RM9.99 for student (girl)' written on it in bold?

I'm never returning to that saloon.

7 comments:

xianfu said...

u look young.

(maybe last photos make u look old)

MUAHAHAHA.

UMMM, CASSIE IS cute. but i DIdnt say it runs in d family

:)

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu : wakaka.. yea i notice having long fringe made me looked old too =.= ala.. now that i've cut my hair, i looked cuter than casie wer XD

Anonymous said...

form 5 eliza is back ! look more like budak alr!

eliza natsuko said...

gbsk : yea la.. so that akira can recognize me ma.. for years he din recognize me alr u know T_T

p/s : i'm still 1_ still can afford look young. not like some ppl. wakakaka! jk jk

Anonymous said...

seriously you look YOUNG!! hehe XD
cute oso...

eliza natsuko said...

JingJing : Hehe.. Thank you thank you. I want to win the award of being the cutest in TE1 and Biotech course ma. Wakakakaka! joking joking XD

ice said...

yalo yalo luk like the form 5 vry garang "de" eliza =P
eh u luk as young as me leh XD
*i am young too* tq tq tq!! haha being ss here XD