Saturday, November 1, 2008

Of High School Musical and Nieces

Last night, my sister and I brought my two nieces Pearlynn and Joelle for a movie, High School Musical 3 in Bukit Tinngi Jusco. The movie was at 9.30 p.m. so, it ended at 11.30 p.m..

My mom went to fetch them a 6.30 p.m., right after she fetch my sister and I from work. Obviously, when we were being unfair and only bring 2 sisters out of 3 siblings, the younger one, Emerald would not be very happy. My tasau called later that evening saying that Emerald was having a strike on the house porch. LOL!

My ever-so-young tasau.

When we were in Jusco already, Joelle went with my sister to get the tickets while Pearlynn was with me, looking at random stuff in a souvenir shop. Later, my sister told me that Joelle said that maybe she should just call us 'sister' instead of 'aunt'. LOL!

Sleeping angels.

So, they're here in my house right, washing up to go for breakfast. Yes, they stayed over.

So my type <3

And about High School Musical 3, if you're watching, keep an eye on Jimmie 'The Rocket Man' Zara. He's one charming and funny character, though my favourite character before this was Ryan Evans.


P/s : I might be a little late but Happy Halloween people! :D

5 comments:

xianfu said...

the tower scene was hilarious! hahaha..

n d final performance where jimmy replaced troy.. LOL. N sharpay sneezed.

classic :)

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: my fav has to be the one ater chad ask that president of america (i forgot her name) girl out for prom. it's so typical girl and boy.

and of course, the performance where jimmie replaced troy. he's so handsome~~ <3

Anonymous said...

the movie nice or not?
wanted to watch but scare it will be very boring..
worth to watch?

xianfu said...

ohh that part, I remember that part. LOL.

He has to stand up on a table and asked her out. LOL.

MMM, typical girl? waaaaa. LOL

eliza natsuko said...

gbsk : ok oni la.. not really worth. get children's tix then worth lo. if sis go then go la wakakaka

xianfoo: i oni like the irony in expression and enthusiasm actually XD