Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Shiau Ping and since it has been a while since I was tagged, I'm looking forward to doing this.

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What bothers you the most?
-- I'm getting a braces done? >.<

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
-- Well, it depends on my mood, really. Most of the time just online or sleep but I also like to try out something new like sewing, cooking, baking, hiking, sky diving etc.



3. What kind of news do you read?
-- I used to only read cartoons (it's in the newspaper, so I consider it as news XD) and sports news but now, I'm quite interested in political news and of course, sports remain.

4. Have you been committed in any crime?
-- Driving without driver's license and lied to the police when I was caught ^^;

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
-- No one really..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
-- No way. If you answered yes, you're hallucinating.

7. Are you afraid of pain?
-- 100% being most afraid, for physical pains (like a cut or burns), I'll give my self 70%, mental pains (like stomach aches, headahes) maybe 55% and psychological pains (like stress) about 35%.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
-- Nothing. Just nothing XD

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-- I don't think so. Think when I really liked someone, I would deny it. You know my parents..


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-- Talks halfway then 'ya', laugh even before she finishes her joke, excessive hand gestures. They're all good points, okay? XD


11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
-- Hmm.. I guess everything I have now are passionate because if either one is missing, it would disturb the whole 'passionate niche' LOL!
(P/s: Eh, SP. Your top passionate is YK ok? Don't bluff ah..)

12. If you can be on TV, which show would you want to be in?
-- Project Runway! Woooot~!

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-- Eggs! Any cooking method :D

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
-- Can't deny the fact that both are important. What's the point if you're rich but not happy? And vice versa. But if I had to choose, obviously... (you know me) RICH!

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
-- My temper? It would be nice to be temper-less like Guat Shan, yes? :D
(P/s: Yes, SP. I know which part of Gemini you're talking about. *high 5*)


16. Will you ever kill yourself for studies?
-- Ermmm.. Torture myself, perhaps yes. But kill, no.

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
-- I may not look like it and I'm not bragging but I think I'm an obedient child. I rarely go against what my parents disallow me to do. But I'm a devil alright XD

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
-- Another world as in Hell? Hmm.. a fan? LOL.

19. if you fall for someone that you shouldn't, what will you do?
-- Sing 'Fall for You' by Secondhand Serenade XD No la.. Like I've mentioned in ques 9, I would deny my feelings.


I'll remove question 19 and for the people I'll tag, please answer this question instead: If you have the power to change the world, would you help in environmental factors or mankind? And why?

I tag- Xianfu, Emel, Ah Wei, Kenji, Liyi, Sito, Eileen and Cwei. Have fun doing! ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Budak, curi tulang during office hour? How come you blog around 11am? HMm..

When doing braces?

xianfu said...

hahaha. ah wei scold u adie :)

curi tulang la u eliza!

lol.

mmm, a tag... I try la har.. :)

ur melaka trip not bad woo. plus, u didnt say whether d canon work.

Hoong Lyn said...

eliz ponteng kerja ma today....

eliza, wa bo eng la...

eliza natsuko said...

ahwei: no la.. i din go work yest. today also. wakakaka! yest cuz my sis suddenly hyperventilate then hafta admit (tho didn't) so din go lo. today got dental appointment for brces T_T

xianfu: do la do la.. but wun force since u need to 'study' right? stpm wor.. XD the canon.. it worked! if u check the net and look for malaysia map, there's no more melaka.

sito: eng wan.. curi some time in office XD take me as role model la XD *bangga*