Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fooled

Something funny happened yesterday, or at least my sister and I thought it was funny enough to keep us laughing for a good 15 minutes. Here's what happened.

Note : Italic means my thoughts.

Sis : Eh, 'Liza, 'Liza. Come. Got people add me in Friendster. I think he's a gay.
Me : *goes over to her desk* (we were in office at that time) *looks at the Friendster profile* Who's that?


Sis : Dunno la.
Me : 20 years old? Klang?
Sis : *clicks on display picture before I get to ask her to scroll down* *didn't bother to read profile*
Both : *looks at the picture*


Sis : Which one is him ah?
Me : You see next picture la. The person that repeat is him.
Sis : *clicks next*


Me : EH? The girl behind looks like Cai Fen leh.
Sis : *continues to click next*


Me : They're dancers? *points at second from left* Wah. This one yeng~
Sis : *clicks next*


Me : It's either these two only la. Why they keep together wan?
Sis : That's why I say gay la *clicks next*



Me : ... Lolipop? Group name kua.. Boys also got name themselves wan ah? (I thought it's like, you know, girls will call their own group of friends 'The Pinkies', 'Fabulicious' etc.) No.. wait! AIYOH! This is Bang Bang Tang la! You know, the Chinese group.
Sis : =.= *speechless*
Me : This one sure ah, those primary school kids who like Bang Bang Tang then put all their pictures.
Sis : But who wor..?
Me : *shurg* Dunno.
Sis : *clicks on thumbnail* Oh I know who already.
Me : Who? Who?
Sis : *use cursor t point at a small picture of a very familiar face*


Both : =.= *kena bomb*


GUAT LENG!!!

No wonder la the background so familiar!!

Edit : If you notice, I've added a self-edited picture on the right, under the title 'Mercy to our Planet Earth'. The purpose of this is to promote and spread love to our environment. Every week or maybe month (depends on how often I can snap a nice picture), I'll change the picture. I'm determined to make this work so I hope you will be determined to make a change for the environment as well. In the picture, I've included a simple action which I think could contribute to the environment. If all of us play this simple role, I believe one day, Earth will become a better place. I thank all of you in advance :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!
I laugh my lung, heart and usus out !!
btw..is guat ling..
hahahahaha...

eliza natsuko said...

gbsk: when it happened i laughed mu otak out! ur sis ah.. no #1 joker king! i tot who so leng chai samo =.= ling ah? nvm la.. same pronunciation XD

Anonymous said...

guat ling keng =.=
btw, shall support ur project ar XD

eliza natsuko said...

ahwei: :'( *very touched* thank you so much! *tissue*

xianfu said...

LOL.

a bit confused :)

but..talking about environment.. I went to 1U yesterday..watched midnight movie. Upon walking back, I stumbled upon tis counter... Apparently, 1u is promoting environment saving campaign thing. And there were lots of stickers and bookmark made of paper.

n... my friends took lots of them. T_T
when nobody was looking.

*shuddeR*

xD

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu : i hope the purpose of your fren taking so many flyers is to educate others or at least recycle them la. wakakakakak