Monday, September 22, 2008

Group Haircut

First ever outing, ever since I came back to Klang, was to Sunway Pyramid. More precisely, to A Cut Above, to get our hair cut, obviously.

Our appointment for the hair cut was at 2 p.m. but we left early at about 10.30 a.m. to catch a 12.20 p.m. Love Guru. But we had our branch at Subway first.

Guat Shan, your eye need a drink or something?

After lunch we went for our movie and managed to snap a pic or two in the cinema toilet. When we were about to snap a group photo, someone suddenly walked in! That was embarrassing.

At this exact moment, a girl walked in and *covers face* it was embarrassing.

The movie was just so-so. It was lame .

So, the movie last for 90 minutes which was about the time for our hair appointments. We had our respective hair dressers. My hair dresser was Sara. She's quite friendly, telling me about hair, herself, about she's from Ipoh and stuff.

Before the haircut.

My sis, Guat Shan, Ah Wei and I had our hair washed, cut and blown whereas Shiau Ping did an additional perm. You know, those kind of frizzy spoilt-hair-like perm.

Some PJ people.. XD

The duration for wash, cut and blow was 2 hours. We went to Kim Gary and met up with Guat Shan's cousin whereas my sis went to meet up with her friends who coincidentally were having fun at Lagoon, while waiting for Shiau Ping.

Ta-da! How do we look?

After haircut. I know my hair is curly but I did not curle it.
This hair style is called double layer :D

After an hour and a half, Shiau Ping's hair, I don't know, looked like half burnt but she liked it. I guess that was all matters anyway. I teased her through out the whole time I was with her and shockingly, my mom said it was nice. Shockingly, because my mom isn't the type who, in my opinion, likes those kind of hair style.

I was too caught up with teasing her I forgot
to snap a picture of her with her new hair do :(


We lingered around, shopped around and finally went home at 7 p.m.. The entire journey in the car was insane. We used songs played on the radio to describe each other's hair. I was insanely lame, I could committ suicide.

Our next destinations (as planned for now) are:

~ to have 'tong sui' on next Monday
~ to Cheras pasar malam on next Wednesday
~ to Sri Hatamas for seesha (however you spell it) next Wednesday as well

I'm so looking forward! :D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is extremely fast!
look nice with your double layer!

eliza natsuko said...

gbsk: efficiency ma.. nice leh? i also know la.. one step at a time, remember? and you just need to leave out all the rest XD sure other ppl blur tho

Hoong Lyn said...

nice! i like the curls behind...natural is it?

aiyo, i wanna see how sp look?

no picture of your mum?

Anonymous said...

super efficient -___-

eliza natsuko said...

sito: apsal u wan pic of my mom? she din go do anything to her hair. what i meant was my mom liked sp's hair :P

ahwei: some pj ppl.. know how to say efficient oni wan =.=

Anonymous said...

aiya. say u efficient v good dy u know XD

ps:sp took lots of pics dy la. she getting scolding soon -___-
and today morning...wakakaka..worse than yesterday XD

Hoong Lyn said...

ohh, i thought your mum did her hair also ma... i wanna see sp hair lar...

eliza natsuko said...

ahwei: kena marah? apsal pulak?

sito: her blog shud have wan.. check and see?

xianfu said...

haha.

seesha? waaaa. xD


err, short comment enuff liao lo hor? lol

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu : yea.. seesha. tht one.. the flavoured smoke thinggy. short short ok la.. cuz cut hair.. ntg much to comment also ;)

ice said...

please ar my hair very nice wan leh.. even though look a bit cacated XD dunno hitz or fly fm said my hair is 'irreplaceable' rite?? *bangga* haha.. btw ur mum taste is da best!!! wahaha..

ps: the person in the last pic so 'yeng' wan? whos dat huh?? XD

eliza natsuko said...

sp: yea la.. my mom's taste is the best. old lady style ma! btw, the last person rite.. what's the name ah.. hmmm.. i think is YEE KIT lo XD