Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Bloggie

It started a year and a few days ago when Guat Shan, Ah Wei and Sito urged me to create a blog. Guat Shan said that I have a lot to talk (or I prefer the word 'share' XD) so I should start one. Ah Wei said it would be interesting and Sito had recently (at that time) started a blog.

Before I started blogging, I was actually hesitating. Reasons are:

~ I'm afraid I might just be 'hangat hangat tahi ayam'
~ I'm afraid I wouldn't have the time (konon nya la~~)
~ I'm afraid my life wouldn't be that interesting to share

But I created one anyway.

Happy 1st Birthday, elizanatsuko.blogspot.com!

And look, my little blog celebrated his (yes, I want my blog to be a 'he') first birthday this year. And through this blog, I made a couple of new friends. The most obvious one, guess who?


MR. XIAN FU *applauses*
(I hope I got the right person)

To everyone who reads, thanks for reading all this while and I hope you'll continue reading :D

4 comments:

xianfu said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO ELIZA'S BLOGGIE!!

err.. ummm.. no present. LOL xD

and.. u hv to pick my UGLIEST pic to post up ah. waaa.

thanks. LOL

best wishes :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.BLOG!

eliza natsuko said...

gbsk: mr. blog asked me to thank you. so thank you~~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Have birthday~~
I will continue reading~~