Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stubborn Drivers!

Warning!

P/s : Lengthy entry ahead.

So it was the end of the last class of the day. It was overall quite a happy day- I got good grade for my lab test, I had fun during politics tutorial, I talked a lot et cetera. The happy Eliza walked to the car with Guat Shan and Wei Khiang then Angeline decided to hop in as well since there were no space left for her in Sui Yee's car. And so, I reverse like how I always did but this time, there was a silver kenari coming from the opposite side.

The girl inside the kenari made a hand gesture which I thought was asking me to wait since she was messaging. I waited for a while and then her car started to move towards my car. It was then I realized that that hand gesture was actually asking me to reverse. But I did not even budge a cm. I stayed at the position although she was advancing towards me. I knew very well that she wouldn't bang my car. She would have to pay then.

When she noticed that I'm not moving, she started hooting long and loud. Hey, she thinks she's the only one with honk? Too bad because I have one too. I hooted back then I stopped because I'm aware that some people are still having class and I might disturb them. But not for Ms. Kenari. She continued hooting at me. So what should I do? Back off? No way! I remained at that position, adjusted my gear to P and pull my handbrake. If she's not moving, I am NOT.

The victim or should I say those caught in between our silly dispute was my friends. I started cursing and all in the car and the two friends I fetch behind was like, "Okay okay. Don't be angry.". Outside, one of my friends looked as if he's in dilemma on how he should help. Another one called Guat Shan and asked what happened.

I realized that it was a one way street and I was at fault. So, I reversed a little and moved towards the right so she would have space to move. I mean, that lane was big enough for 2 cars but narrow for me to do a 3-point-turn. In fact, I think it might be impossible to make a 3-point-turn without scratching the cars parking at the side. Plus, everyone uses that way out. I made gestures to asked her to move towards the left since I've already moved to the right. There's now enough space for her car to move. But no, our Ms. Kenari with her annoying look insisted on me reversing all the way back. Oh, so you're being stubborn with me? I was nice enough to move and you want more? Sorry but that's all I'm offering. She still honk at me but I did not care.

At one point, 2 officers and 2 guards came and that was only then she decided to reverse and let me go. Hey Ms. Kenari, who do you think you are? So what if you have a car? And for God's sake, you're only driving a little Kanari. I bet those scratches you have on your car were due to your sucky attitude. Go home and thank all the Gods that I didn't recognize your face or remember your plate number. If ever I remember them, you'll regret ever meeting me. If you would just be patient a little, I would have reverse and let you pass first and maybe even apologize for using your lane. You think you own UTAR or something? Even if you do own UTAR, I paid for my fees! I have mu rights! Who are you to ask me to reverse and let you go? Wake the hell up, you freak!

I was pretty mad at that time but some nice songs and 3 Portuguese egg tarts from Guat Shan returned me back to normal. I'm easily pleased :D You might think that I am childish for getting all worked up for petty matters like this but if you were in that situation and saw her annoying attitude, I guess you'll go down an give he a few slaps (that was what Angeline said actually XD). Girls do have pride as well, you know?

My antidote for anger.

I guess that was the first time Ms. Kenari met someone like me, who is not afraid of her threats. So what if you're mocking me? I admit that I am stubborn in this situation but hey, be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. Mess with me and I'll show you real mess!


P/s : I heard from Sito that apparently, everyone in Block D (the block where the incident took place) knew about the incident thanks to the noisy honk. Bet BGC 362 is the famous car in UTAR now XD

6 comments:

xianfu said...

OMG. I hate stubborn driver. huhuhu

U were right showin that girl some attitude :D

*proud smiles*

LOL.

whos plate number is that? That girl punya ka... ?

Hoong Lyn said...

*confession time* actually right....i din witness the situation la...it was shiau ping who told me about it...hahahahaha

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: no la.. itu BGC 362 is my car XD showed some right attitude and proud but now my biggest concern is, tht girl remembers my car number and will scratch my car >.< die la.. wakakaka!

sito: oh? but how sp know wor?

kenji_NOIZ said...

that's the way!! Loo family never back down. if she look for problem let me know. i will fly back and give her some good syrian smacking!!! anyway, whats a kenari. we dont have that in syria... is it a bird? girl ride bird to uni? wow must be a very big bird..

eliza natsuko said...

kenjinoiz : eh? i tot syria got no access to blogspot wan? of course syria don't have kenari la.. ppl in syria ride on camels wan ma. at least in msia we FLY, not walk on land.

xianfu said...

aiyo.

That gal won't know wan la..

:p

tai ka jie's car. Scratch it, want die ah.. hahahahha