Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ex-TE1 Reunion BBQ

Last week, Jing Jing (my ex-classmate) suddenly decided to have a reunion party for the ex-TE1 students. We agreed and the party was held on last Friday. It was just a simple barbecue party but it was fun, nonetheless.

As expected from a bbq party, we had...

A theme. The theme for the bbq party was ponytails. Everyone, guy or girl had to tie pony tails. Double for girls and single for guys.

For girls..

and guys. No bias!

People, which were all the ex-TE1 students, safe for 2 who couldn't attend- Emel and Chee Kok. There was also a 'foreigner'. She wasn't from TE1 but one of my classmates, Angeline, brought her along. Along the party, some other students from my current lecture class joined in as well.

Yes, we enjoy bbq-ing! :D

Two experts when it comes to 'cucuk-ing' the chicken.

Food. Lots of food! Guat Shan and I were in charged of the drink so we didn't know the others prepared variety of food. I was expecting food like nuggets, fish balls, fries, sausages, mee hun and maybe just chicken wing for bbq. But there were extras like sandwiches, jellies, crab sticks, sweet potatoes, marinated lamb, 'kerang', fish, anf corns for bbq. Impressive!

Preparing the food..

A lot, isn't it? Some weren't on the table even!

Games, yes games! We're still young after all and no party is complete without games. There were several games planned for us by Yin Su, Sui Yee and Keng Yan but I guess we did not managed to finish all of them when Wei Khiang suddenly start splashing water at others. Yes, water war begun. I ran away and hid for like 30-45 minutes and only came back when I thought the war has ended. Much to my horror, they dragged me out of the house and completely drenched me.

Guat Shan was the lucky one that day. Right, Guat Shan?
Don't worry. I won't tell BK XD


The game that one could only play once in his/her life.

A big, BIG hug for Angeline.

Ah Jin and Chee Leong, and the fight begins..

BBQs' are often hot. We need to cool down!

Fun. I guess everyone was happy that day. It's not like we did not meet each other in university, in fact, some of us are in the same class, and all of us are in the same lecture class. So, there's no real purpose to organize this party. But I guess no one regretted organizing this party. It was fun!

The ex-Te1s'. The girls outnumbered the guys XD

Pretty leh? Wakakaka!

I'm going back Klang (finally after one whole sem!). Khai Chiah messaged me last night asking if we'll (as in Guat Shan, Ah Wei and I) will go over to visit them. He also said that maybe we can watch football together. I was overly happy+touched+nostalgic when he said that because we always watched football together back when we were still in foundation.

I'm so glad I'm blessed with good friends around me.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic is so distracting...
plz ar..my sista goin 2 read ur blog and c the pic and spread..
die la!

eliza natsuko said...

dun worry la.. this one small deal oni. thank me for nt putting the 18sx one XD

ah wei said...

coming back on thurs right?

eliza natsuko said...

yea.. thurs. we might be going to meet kc they all. u can drive ah?

Hoong Lyn said...

Gosh! Guat Shan!! hahahahha...

Of all person! *u know wat i mean la...

xianfu said...

EH EH..

GOT 18SX why dun wan put..

Im 18+ liao. Can see xD

lol.

*proper comment comin up*

Anonymous said...

drive to setapak?unless you know direction?
when meeting first?

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: tht 18sx ah.. u bo ngam see wan. it's actually 28sx XD LOL!!

ah wei: i agak agak know la.. will ask my sis for direction

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

i cant imagine myself tying tat two pony tails! definitely look damn weird...=( luckily not there but i've missed the fun..

eliza natsuko said...

emel: yea lo hor.. i havent seen u in 2 ponytails before. aiyakk.. wasted chance! nvm nvm.. sure got more gathering to come :D

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

oh ya...u missed zi yan's name...she's not there also leh...hahaha!

Anonymous said...

yea...
it was great and funXD
jz love it!!
we gonna hv more in d future...
love all those pic so much la...hahaXO

*18SX summore...lolz...game masters all v 'keng' ar...haha XP