Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Several In One

I wasn't able to connect to the internet for the past 4 days! There are a lot I want to blog about but since I'm trying to buy back all the time I wasted waiting to online, we'll just keep this short, alright? ^^;

So, my second brother is back in Malaysia but he'll be leaving on the coming Thursday. He, along with my mom, kayah and sis visited me in Kampar since I wasn't able to return home (because of test! @#$%^&*!). To (somewhat like) welcome my brother, I cooked dinner for everyone. Well, I was too busy cooking that I forgot to test taste 4 out of 5 dishes but I think they turned out well. We went pasar malam and the new Tesco (which All Kampar-ians are really proud of) at night and following morning we went Ipoh. I got a new purse and a piece of shirt that really describes me shirt :D

It says, 'Single All The Way'.

As mentioned, there's a new entertainment in Kampar, which is the oh-so-great Tesco. There were hell lots of people and I don't get why. I mean, it's just Tesco. It's not like it's KLCC or Mid Valeey or anything. Some of them even dressed up to come here. That's really something new to me. The new entertainment to me is, however, not Tesco.

Look, it's in KAMPAR.

It's the Crazy Hoop machine in Tesco! I'm kind of like a little addicted to that machine where each time I visit tesco, I'll make sure to at least play a round. My current highest score is 167 :D

I may be short but, hey, I can shoot! XD

Last night, when I was in Tesco, my Photography Society president called. There'll be a motor show in Ipoh this coming weekend and 5 of the sports car will stop by in Kampar. He asked if I'll be interested to have a look or something. Well, hell yeah! I love cars!

Not-so-sporty sports cars.

I went there and much to my disappointment, the so-called sports car are not so 'sporty' after all. They're just some very ordinary Skyline which you can easily see on the street in Klang. But I guess that was a big thing for Kampar since there was hell of a big crowd?

Some were showing off their stereos.

Last Monday, Guat Shan, Wei Khiang, Sito and 2 of her friends together with me, went to TAR College for a fine dining. The theme was dance and I have to say it was pretty good- the food and all. After eating, there was an open dance floor, and well, I guess you could say we weren't that sporting to go out and dance. I mean, I would if they played nice rocking songs and there were other people dancing.

I'm cooking this tomorrow! :D

It's my mom's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Mummy! My wish for you, well, may you buy more shoes (LOL!). I was told that my family will be going to dine in KL tonight. I missed it! Shucks!

Again, my second brother will be returning to Syria on Thursday. I was still thinking if I should return home tomorrow to send him off. It's a long journey but.. Mushkahil khabir chisdan!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakaka..... where got long journey?? 2 hours oni mar...
u mandi also take 1 1/2 hours d la...
wakakaka... btw... mum's present lu mau share kah??

kenji_NOIZ said...

it's mushkilah kabir jitdan...

eliza natsuko said...

haiwan! haram!!
i spell that way so that people can pronounce it accurately XD

Anonymous said...

Nice shirt :p

Your kayah actually called me to go as well...too bad la. i am busy with assignment and test as well =(

Since it's ur mum bday..can wish her here as well XD

happy bday aunty!! XD

ps: free to go mamak when u all come back?

xianfu said...

hahaha. i went bak to Perak. n yes, I did pass by that much touted new Tesco..

err, not bad la :)

but, I found out that, ipoh ppl spend da free time makan ka..

so many restaurants.. n.. waaa. LOTS LOTS OF them. I think nobody can ever stay slim when they are in Ipoh except fr..

Eliza. -.-

lol.

eliza natsuko said...

ahwei : nice leh.. wakakaka.. suits me 100%. when come back? see first la.. cuz i need to go find ken they all.

xianfu: you're from perak huh? i learned a new thing today :D saw the tesco right? damn a lot of ppl right? i thought that it'll only be crowded on weekends but i went the other day and omg! it's crowded as well. lots of nice food in ipoh? rec la a bit.. i can go there and coba coba sikit and get fat XD

xianfu said...

errr, My kampung is Penang

:)

Home of Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Datuk Nicol David.. hahahahah

I passed by onie la. didnt go inside lo da tesco. Look okay la. :p

eh, did u notice that Ipod Parade look like Klang Parade? or is it just me n my sis onie.. haha

YAAAAAAA.

I WAN 2 SEE A FAT ELIZA. doink doink

xp

eliza natsuko said...

xinafu: aiya.. u penang-lang ah? jealous aku! penang is one of the state i like best but of course, it's second to klang XD why? simple la.. bah kut teh! muahahaha! eleh.. ipoh also got koo kien keat wer.. ;P wanna see fat eliza? can.. no prob.. belanja me everyday, 6 times a day. confirm u'll see fat eliza. deal? XD