Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 Weeks And I'm Tired

I've been having tests and quizzes since the fourth week of my semester. It's now end of week 11 and next week, I'll have 3 papers to sit for. My test will go on till week 13, one week before the end of the semester. Following week 14, I'll have a week of study week and it'll be my finals.

I'm so tired of the tests and quizzes. I've been having quizzes and testfor 10 weeks! I need a break!

Formulas, facts and concepts.. I'm tired.

Here's a summary of my test only (excluding assignments and others) schedule:

Week 4 - Political Science test 1
Week 5 - Computer System test 1
Week 6 - Cell Biology quiz 1
Week 7 - Lab A Test 1
Week 8 - Cell Biology mid-term, Computer System mid-term
Week 9 - Atomic quiz 1
Week 10 - Political Science mid-term
Week 11 - Atomic mid-term, Computer System Practical test
Week 12 - Political Science test 2, Cell Biology quiz 2, Lab A test 2
Week 13 - Computer System test 2

My second brother, who went Syria to work 6 months ago is finally coming back tomorrow (expecting to arrive on Saturday morning). I finally get to see him after like 6 longs months but my schedule is too pack to even fit in a slot to meet my brother.

My second bro, photo taken last year.

This weekend, my family was supposed to come with my brother but I asked them not to since I'll have to sit for 3 papers, Cell Biology, Political Science and Lab Test A next week. I told them instead that I'll go back home next weekend. The problem is, the Monday after the weekend I'm going home, I'll have to sit for my Computer System test. I won't have anytime to study.

I'm so dead. It's like if I were to stay in Kampar to study, it's wrong since my brother is finally home but if I were to go home to meet my brother, I'll have to sacrifice my academics, which I'm not willing to. Either way, I'm dead.

Help.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wud suggest we go to Kampar next Saturday 16th/Aug, instead of you coming back. This way you can save your weekend to study and not tired yourself travelling. Saturday evening we will be in Kampar and back on Sunday noon.


Dad.

Anonymous said...

Eliza, I agree with daddy I think it's better for us to go to Kampar rather then you coming back.You'll be exhausted,by the time you reached home. So what do you think?



mummy.

xianfu said...

from a guy's view.

PROBLEM SOLVED

:)

hahaha.

ah wei said...

think you better follow your parents suggestion. too tiring to travel. not enough time to rest/study as well..

eliza natsuko said...

fly fm: is your problem fixed?
eliza : yes!

XD

Anonymous said...

i am dying slowly.....
'tit tit tit tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt!'
certified death !