Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eliza Loo, the Social Realist

I did a personality test the other day but did not blog about it then because I was too busy with politics.. I mean, my elective, Political Science. I had to finish my supposedly group assignment which was only partially completed and was only pass to me on the day before the deadline. I had very limited time for editting which left me no time for my revision for my mid-term test for the same subject. And God knows how bad I am in politics. Now I can only hope to at least pass my mid-term :(

Anyway, back to the main subject. So, I did a personality test and found it pretty interesting and true at certain parts. It turned out to be I'm a Social Realist. The description given was quite long so I cropped off which ever not applicable to me. The final result is.. oh, before that, no, I'm not trying to boast about my good values. I can't help it if what was given were all positive, right? XD

So, what does this face tells you about my personality?

:: popular persons full of energy (yes, I'm an active and determined.. at times XD)

:: reliable, well organized and helpful

:: marked social streak

:: always ready to listen to the worries and problems of others and spare no effort when they are asked for help (friends help, you know?)

:: empathy and understanding (especially when it comes to the mind and environment. Yes, I am very environmental.)

:: always willing to highly regard the strong points of the other person and to excuse that person’s weaknesses (well, everyone has their weakness, right? We're not god.)

:: most sociable of all personality type (is this just a polite way of saying I'm talkative?)

My harmonious house mate. One tried to eat me.
One hates the camera. And we still live in harmony.

:: very difficult to cope with conflicts and criticism - harmony is their elixir of life (how could people not like harmony?)

:: acknowledgment and esteem are very important to this type (wakakakaka!! but I'm not saying it's not true XD)

:: at work and in partnerships, they are loyal, committed and always there when needed

Prada group. One of the best group ever!

:: find it easy to make friends due to their open, warm manner

My ex-class mates. My friends :)

:: show their feelings openly and honestly (well, if you don't show your feeling honestly, who's going to understand you?)

:: prefer clear, structured surroundings and work processes; they find too much change unrest unpleasant

:: open-minded towards anything new only to a limited extent (open-mindedness is the key to happiness :D)


In short, I am..

extroverted, practical, sentimental..

The sentimental side of me. Meet my bonsai, Moo Moo Mitsu.

..planning, emotional, temperamental, energetic, tradition-conscious, loyal, helpful, devoted, reliable, caring, objective, thorough, organized, warm-hearted, open, friendly, sociable, chummy, obliging, self-sacrificing, public-spirited, sensitive, kind, demanding.


And finally, the subjects I might be interested in.. This part is so true. I'm really into everything below :D

honorary work, hiking, parties..

New Year party 2008.

going out..

Not just shopping, but travelling is considered as going out as well.

music..

"Let the music heal your soul.
Let the music take control.
Let the music give you the power to move any mountain."
(Bravo All Stars, Let the Music Heal Your Soul.)

cooking..

Making of onigiri, Japanese rice balls.

craftwork..

Christmas 2007 small gifts. All are hand made!

nature..

Another reason why I love Kampar.

literature.

One of my wishes, become a part time journalist in the future.
Want to know what type of personality you have? Click this button! My personality type: the social realist. Take the free iPersonic personality test!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

social realist? hmm...quite true.
haha. did the test and my result is independent thinker. true in a way :p

eliza natsuko said...

ala.. blog abt it la.. so long u din update alr. so dead alr

Anonymous said...

haha..nvm la
u all so busy. no time to read oso la. Sem break mau pergi mana?

xianfu said...

ohhhh.. memang veli exciting post.

can know abt eliza..

ohhhhh

ohhhhhhh

ohhhhhhhhh

xD

eliza natsuko said...

ah wei : sem break i got photography club trip to penang :D then for our sem-ly trip, this time plan to johor. if gt passport (i got!!) can shun pin go s'pore. u can go meh? tot for industrial training?

xianfu: do it! do it! then post it! so i can know u also. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

can go
no industrial training
apparently my batch is not involved