Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend

My family came over to visit me last weekend and several events took place.

I (more like we, since my house mates and I share) finally got a washing machine! Say goodbye to hand washing! It's manual but hey, it's certainly better than washing one week worth of clothes with hand.

Wooot~ Goodbye hand wash!

I have my bathroom's 'crazy' pipe fixed thanks to my kayah. The pipe is a little crazy. Sometimes there would be water and sometimes there wouldn't. When the water comes back, they'll carry along some black tank-like plastic which will make me even dirtier after bathing. How irony =.=

My very own waterfall.

I received my birthday present from my tasau after what seem like 2 months after my birthday and my formal presentation. It was a lovely light purple G2000 blouse. Thanks, tasau!

Muahahaha~!

Kenji visited and was supposed to stay over at my place. But my family decided to visit that weekend as well. So, instead, we just meet up in mamak and on Friday night, he came over to talk and gossip. He even brought me some Japanese sweets he bought during a Japanese food fair. How thoughtful of him! Thanks, Kenji!

That was Kenji's son holding the gift he had for me.

It's the season I hated most again- the durian season! I don't understand how could people enjoy durians. They're just so sticky and slimy and ack! (Sorry for those who loves durians. Lol!) My kayah bought 19 durians and amazingly, they were finished in less than 20 minutes with the courtesy of my house mates, mum, sis, dad and kayah. Ewwww!

Alert!

My sms-ed my sis on Friday night to ask her to buy some Bah Kut Teh to Kampar when they come over. We reserved the oh-super-extremely-delicious-must-eat bah kut teh for Monday's dinner, which is today. As I'm typing this, Sito is heating the dish up and my stomach grumbles louder than the mp3 playing on my laptop. Well, this just proves I'm a pure-breed 'Klang Lang'. I haven't eaten this favourite dish of mine for 2 months and won't be for the next 2 months :(

Necessity in life.

I had my hair trimmed. The saloonist ironed my hair a little and I thought it look beautiful. No, it's not that I'm saying I'm beautiful or something but I think I look neater with my hair straight. I thought I could let my mom see it, then she'll allow me to straighten my hair but too bad, I bathed (and washed the straightness away) just before they arrived.

How do I, no my hair look?

I notice my family members have the same sleeping position =.=

The Loos'..

..and even the non-Loo.

Well, it was an eventful week, alright :D

4 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

Sumpah wangi bah kut teh tu! 50 minutes more to go...yummmm

Anonymous said...

the bak kut teh is just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so TEMPTING! Luckily i am not the one that cook on mon if not muahaha...i will mayb left half of the meat for u all..thanks to eliza's family for:
-cleaning the house-spider web
-buy new washing machine
-treat us eat durian..taste of heaven
-deliver bak kut teh from klang
-all the fish and meat in the fridge
-bring my sis along
kam sia kam sia!!!!
* i still miss the bak kut teh!*

eliza natsuko said...

gs: *swt* wats the point of asking me to read so eagerly when u thx my family rite? =.=

Anonymous said...

to make u feel proud lol