Thursday, July 24, 2008

Psychology Test

I have something interesting! Take a piece of paper and join me! :D But before that, promise that you would not scroll down this page before you finish with your test.

First of all, on the piece of paper, draw the 6 shapes as shown in the picture above. On the same paper, draw or add whatever you want to those shapes. Yes, anything! Just draw whatever you want. Come on, do it! It's going to be fun. Remember to take your time and no peeping below before you finished with yours!

Leon says, "We have time."

Alright, now done with your drawing? Now, ask yourself questions like, 'What did you feel when you drew that picture?', 'What were you thinking of?', 'How did that picture made you feel?'. Make some short notes of your answers on the side of that picture and move on to the next one. Done? Let's us analyze what we drew, okay?


The first circle, represents how people see you. I drew a smiley face. When I was asked to describe that picture, I said that smiley face was taught by my childhood best friend, Victoria. She taught me how to draw such hair. And I said the picture is kind of like carzy and playful with the tongue sticking out from the mouth. So, my friend interpreted that people see me as a crazy, playful and nostalgic person. In my own interpretation, I think people see me as a very carefree and stress free person because that picture was taught to me when I was in standard 3. At that time, there were no stress and life is so simple. All I did was play. But the truth is, I am not as carefree and stress free as I appear to be, or so I think.


The second shape represents how you see your sex life to be. Well, as you can see, I drew a Nike-Just Do It! I guess you can interpret as much XD However, in my own interpretation, it's not just as simple as, 'Just Do It!'. You see, Nike is an expensive brand and not everyone can easily own a Nike product. So, yes, I am not cheap and I am not easily available to 'just some people'. I have high standards XD


The second circle, or the third picture tells how you see yourself to be. I drew an atom in octect state. Why did I draw an atom with 2 shells? Why not just one shell? And why must it be octect? When I was questioned, I answered that the outer valence shell is the external environment. So, my friends interpret that I need 'stability' (security) since the atom was octect and each electron represents my friends. Which I think I partially true. The other part uninterpreted was, I used to think Chemistry was easy back when I was in secondary school and it is more difficult now when I'm in Degree level. In other words, I find making friends easier when I was in secondary than now because now, I'm more aware to how people might think about me and how I might be influenced by others. As for my interpretation for the 2 shells, I think it's simply means I'll have my best friends closer to me than my other friends.

P/s : Octect configuration is where the atom is at its most stable state. The shells are the 2 circles after the nucleus (the shaded circle) and valence shell is the outer most shell (away from the nucleus).


I drew my laptop from the square. When Guat Shan asked, I said, "My laptop is very important to me. It's practically a part of my life!" And when she asked me to further elaborate, "Well, I tend to be, sometimes, secretive when I'm using my laptop 'cuz at times, I do not like others to see what I'm doing. And there are a lot of secrets hidden in my laptop." So, Guat Shan came up with her interpretation. She said, "This picture represents your family. So, your family is very important to you and it's a part of your life. About the secret thinggy, I think it means you hide a lot of things from your family or you keep a lot of secrets about your family from outsiders." Well, pretty accurate in a way.


The other slanted line. Can you guess what I drew? You can't, can you? Well, it's a primary structure of a protein! Haha! Got you, didn't I? Anyway, my explanation for this drawing is, "It's a protein. Dr. Han (my Cell Biology lecturer) said that protein is the macromolecule that should be looked deeper into in this era. Last time, it used to be DNA which scientists were so crazy to figure out. But now, DNA is no more 'in', it's now protein. And I love biology!" The interpretation is kind of related though. This picture represents my future, where as interpreted, it got to do with Biology and perhaps I will involve myself in the protein research industry. Haha..


The last picture. I stared at it for so long and couldn't think of what I should draw or add onto it. In the end, I did not add anything. This picture represents death. When explained, I said it is an addition sign. And since I do not like Mathematics and addition is the most simple operation, I am happy doing addition. I also said that adding, which is having extra of everything is good except for extra weight and extra size. So, the interpretation varies. It might mean I happy dying (oh my god!) or it might mean I'm neutral with death. I take death as a very normal phenomena in life since everyone will experience death one day, anyway. In my own interpretation, I think death never cross my mind in anything I do or any situation I'm dealing with. That is why I stared at the cross for such a long time with a blank mind.

Well, that was my result for you. What does yours say?

5 comments:

xianfu said...

ohhh...

I almost cheated. I scroll down to look at the pics onie. haha

-.- bt I havent read ur post yet. I comment on ur new washing machine post la.

WAAAAAA. ur kerja become more senang la. no more imagining Eliza, taking a kayu and beat the clothes at the river of Kampar(if it has one)

haih. old days. hahahaha xD

Anonymous said...

Very interesting and imaginative indeed. For me I just keep adding more different shapes. Maybe you have to analyse for me.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!



Dad.

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: din use kayu to whack the baju wan ok? that one too kuno leh.. ur old days damn old. wakakaka! u doing the test ah? lemme know ur result ok? XD

dad: add more shapes only? ^^; that's difficult to interpret.

xianfu said...

ummm.. if u dun use kayu to pukul.. then u use wat le?

hahahha.

I just did the test la. :) see my blog. hehe

Puputse said...

this is fun.... ^^

do you have another test ??