Monday, July 14, 2008

They're Staying

Apparently, I received news that students who went to PJ or Setapak for their courses will not return to Kampar. They'll have to finish their courses and graduate in their respective campuses. Which means I won't be able to meet my TD-mates anymore and which also means, one of my ex-house mate, Ah Wei, will not be my house mate ever again.

Empty.

So, Ah Wei and Guat Shan's room will just be termed as Guat Shan's room now. If Shiau Ping do not change her course, she'll leave Kampar to Setapak next year leaving only me, Guat Shan and Sito in the house. But most probably my sister will be joining us next year, which makes 4 person in a house with the average of RM100 per person.

However, since the contract for the house I'm currently staying only last for 2 years, it'll expire by next year. The owner has the right to increase our rental, which I think he will since the demand for houses now is pretty high. At worst case scenario, the average rental per person will increase to maybe RM200 per person. This is not impossible, I tell you. Some houses now cost RM1000 per month and a single room in West Lake can cost up to RM300.

The ideal notice.

So, I'm wondering if we (my house mates and I) should start pasting notice around our campus to look for new house mate though I do not like the idea of living with strangers.

P/s: I apologize for the lack of update lately. It's currently raining season here in Kampar and my internet connection is usually unstable after rain. I can't load my page to actually able to blog. You have no idea how long it took to post this.

5 comments:

xianfu said...

not-so-good tutorials?

LOL!!!

:P. yes u should pass that notice around the campus. hehe

Hoong Lyn said...

So saddening...Our cost of living will definitely increase as the years pass by...

Anonymous said...

haiz..so cham! i love the notice to find new hsemate..all the criteria is very important and muz b fulfill..impossible to find this hsemate..nvm la..lets us just stay with mr.hairy and his son..wakaka...only us can c them! =p

ah wei said...

so creative ar XD
sure dun wanna edit the notice :p

kEnJi said...

i want to be ur housemate, am i qualified?