Thursday, May 22, 2008

Double Season

I did not sleep the entire night even though I have to attend university the next day. Never mind.

I restrained myself from getting up from my seat to go toilet even though it was quite urgent. Never mind.

I shouted so much that I have sore throat now. Never mind.

I freed myself from books for 3 hours even though I'll be sitting for a major exam soon. Never mind.

I acted out of control in public even though I'm a girl. Never mind.

I breathed so hard I almost hyperventilated and cost my life. Never mind.

I'm updating my blog now even though I know I should be studying. Never mind.

It was all worth it. That's all that minds.


GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!

4 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

Cool yourself down! *breathe in breathe out....

xianfu said...

-.-"

my friend smsed me manu won at 5.54am..

dang crazy man u guys.

LOL

eliza natsuko said...

it's normal XD
good thing he/she did not call u and shouted into the ear piece like i did last time XD

xianfu said...

oh man. that was wat I needed to wake up from bed

:p

a loud cheer from a passionate fan. LOL