Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indoor Rain

Before this was my room. Now, it's my toilet. What am I talking about? Roof leakage. It's raining in my house. In sem 2, my room's roof leaked and it was pretty serious. Half way sleeping, you'll need to wake up, place 3 or 4 pails under the leaking spot, bear with the horrible smell and try to sleep with the 'thups' of the water droplets when it hit the base of the pail. Or, half way eating out in a restaurant and when it rains so heavily that you're not encouraged to drive, you'll pray and hope that your room will not flood. And after it stopped leaking and when you on the fan, hooray! Feel the rain on your skin! (It's actually the droplets of water collected in the fan's panel) Luckily, my kayah fixed the roof when he came over. Now, it's ok. In my room, that is.

The nice young man who painted the dark spots on my ceiling.

But every time when something is fixed, another goes wrong. This time, my toilet roof leaked. It's much more smellier (maybe because the space is more confined and there's no air circulation) and much more disgusting. The dirty brown droplets dropped into my toilet bowl (and a little on the floor) made my toilet looked as if someone shitted, did not flush but spread the shit all over the toilet instead. However, I ought to be thankful that this time it's in my toilet. I can easily wash them away.

Looked like some algae infection.

When we came back from sem 3, break, Guat Shan and Ah Wei's room was a disaster. The same case as my room, only more serious.

Guat Shan's room ceiling after repainting.

I wonder where and what's next.

3 comments:

xianfu said...

Guat Shan's room....

Why I got this feeling that her room looks much worst after the repainting wan ah?

Shouldn't the ceiling be like, um... totally white? I dunno lo.

:)

eliza natsuko said...

actually the room got better after repainting. that person who painted the ceiling, painted the ceiling (...wth?) while the ceiling was still wet. that's why it still look dirty but it was better compared to unpainted.

xianfu said...

i heard someone birthday is coming on another.. 33 minutes?

lol.

happy birthday to eliza!

You're a blessing to everyone that knows you. hehe