Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged!

I've been busy all week and finally, I'm able to spare some time to update my blog. So, here it is, a simple tag, tagged by Emel.



1. At what age do you wish to marry?
*~ About 27... After i get a stable job but of course, not too late as well. It'll be difficult to tone down my body after giving birth, that is if I plan to XD

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
*~ Sleep it off or the best is sing! Express it through songs.. Let the music heal your soul~~~

3. What do you have in your mind now?
*~ Buy shoe!!! :D

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
*~ Well, a lot! But the #1 will obviously go to Japan *nods* No doubt

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
*~ Be just like Bill Gates- a billionaire at the age of 31

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
*~ Not really. Scientifically explain, people will only see rainbow when there's shine and rain. So, rainbow don't just appear after rain.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
*~ The life I'm living, surrounded by happy people.

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
*~ If there was football the day before, it will be Man Utd winning. If there wasn't football, it be a good joke or news :D

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
*~ Well.. It'll be difficult. I'm not the type that easily confess or fall in love in this matter. But if i really did found one, then I'll only confess when I'm sure he feels the same way. Play safe, my dear XD

10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
a) She's very neutral and I love/admire the way she handles stuff. Very professional.
b) Down to Earth and easy to get a long with.
c) Funny!!!!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
*~ Ask Guat Shan, Ah Wei or Sito and they'll give you lists after list. To summarize this, physically, he has to be tall, fair and smart looking at the same time good sense of fashion. Mentally, he has to be intelligent, patient and open-minded.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
*~ People with the same species of this guy

13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
*~ Give maybe 1/10 or 1/8 to my parents, spend about a thousand or two on stuffs I really wanted, go for vacation and of possible, pay for my friend's and save the rest for future use.

14.What is your ambition?
*~ Well, I've always love to write.. But since I'm studying Biotechnology now, guess my ambition is to be a Biotechnologist. However, if I could, I'll make myself a Biotechnologist and a freelance journalist.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
*~ Laziness :P

16. What is your favourite colour?
*~ Orange! wooot~

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
*~ My friends and family <3>

18.If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
*~ Killing someone I really hate and you know who. I'll make him suffer before he dies. Call me evil, but yes, that how much I want him to die.

19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
*~ Go shopping with my buds, eat dinner with my family and online as much as I usually does. Try not to think that tomorrow will be the last day of the world. I wouldn't want to die with worries and getting all mushed up with people I love.

20. What quality in your friends do you value the most?
*~ The trust, support and 'heng tai-ness'. I love my friends so so much! :D


Alright, so I'm tagging people who wants to do this and 3 special bloggers, Sito, Kenji and Xian Foo. You guys must do this! XD


1 comment:

xianfu said...

oh dear.

I was like so hopping

PLS PLS PLS DON'T TAG ME ..

DON'T..

THEN...

"3 special bloggers, Sito, Kenji and Xian Foo. You guys must do this! XD"


=.=""" fine fine. U will be bombarded wit my LONG N SARCASTIC ANSWERs. plus, I have to update 2 posts today. LONG day gonna b!

n gud 2 know u aledi update :)