Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Day Tour Around KL

Like I've mentioned earlier, I've been busy the whole of last week. My assignments were all due on the same week and my presentations were all on this week. I'm done with all those burdens (as for now. One last one coming soon, next week) and I'm, finally, able to blog. Yay! Anyway, I went to the zoo with Guat Shan last week when we returned back to Klang. Although we're quite familiar with KL, Leon insisted on being the tour guide. Oh well..


And so, we went to the zoo. I'm sure you must be thinking like, 'Gosh! How old is she? Still wanna go zoo ah?' Well, I wouldn't say going to the zoo at my age is a bad thing. I actually learnt a thing or two. I saw fish that kisses.


I saw fish that smiles like an idiot.


I saw and learnt about fish that are prove of evolution.


I even saw an unknown species of monkey that walks backwards.


I bet you never seen any of these before XD

Before that, in order get to the zoo, we took KTM to KL Sentral then Putra LRT to Wangsa Maju and then Rapid KL to Taman Melawati. But, we haven't reach the zoo yet. We walked through a 'village', a part in KL I never knew of. And it was scary!

The scary path.

After the zoo, Leon took us to the place he always have his nasi goreng with ayam kunyit. Sadly, I've totally forgotten to snap a picture or two of the food. I was too hungry to remember XD Anyway, we then took Putra LRT to Masjid Jamek, changed our transportation to Star LRT to get to Sentul, where Leon's temple was located. According to our tour guide, the temple, Seri Jayanti (Not really sure of the spelling) has the biggest indoor sitting Buddha in Malaysia. And yes, indeed, it is big and looked so pure (probably due to the total white interior).

The giant Buddha.

Though tiring, and the National Zoo wasn't as impressive as Taiping Zoo, I will not complain. Rather, I felt adventurous since we traveled on our own and had to walk some distance to get to each destination. This Firday, which is tomorrow, I'll be leaving to Genting for a class trip. Looking forward! :D


3 comments:

xianfu said...

oooo.

tat was fun.

my skol ada tis trip to Zoo Negara next thursday. unfortunately, prefects annual gathering for high skol klang is on d same day.

btw, u two look so.. midget compared to the mighty white Buddha statue.

n... D MONKEY REALLY WALKS BACKWARD meh.. it looks almost d same to my naked eyes.

haha. I dunno. perhaps urs different. hehe


n. CANNOT LET U kembang. later u EXPLODE.

x)

eliza natsuko said...

prefect annual gathering? how nice! been like.. a year since i last attended one. wanna go!! XP

yea.. the buddha was big. the diameter of the lower feet itself was like as big as my waist D:

the monyet really walk backwards leh! when it first appeared also i thought it was walking normally until it sat. i was like "OMG!" and leon went "Why the monkey asshole look like the face wan?" =.= watch the video carefully.

aiyo.. no harm angkating people once in a while wer.. meningkatkan self-esteem ma XD

xianfu said...

oops. should b saturday. paiseh paiseh. LOL


Ohhh. no harm angkating ppl once in a while?

SELF ESTEEM JADI TINGGI?

ooooo. nxt time la har.

I have 2 look sincere from d outside n inside wat.

xD


ps: u MEAN what? it was a big as ur waist??!

n I INNOCENTLY thought ur waist is like.. 24 or 26

I WAS WRONG.