Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Of Sandwiches and Leon

Leon has been eating in my house since sem 1. He said he wanted to cut down his monthly expenses and since he eats like a lot. A LOT. So, we made a deal- we cook for him and he need to do the dishes after that and pay the monthly fee of RM 30. RM 1 per day, cheap huh?

Anyway, he has been eating our (my housemates and I) dishes for 3 sems now and he finally decided that it's time to pay back. 2 days ago, he made us lunch :D

Chef of the day, Mr. Leon

5 Leon Special Sandwiches!

As simple as it looked, I have to say his sincerity wasn't that simple. He took the effort to cycle to my house, prepare a list on what he was supposed to buy, buy the raw materials he needed and took an hour to prepare the sandwiches. They came together with juice, to boot!

Fresh juice to accompany our sandwiches

I hope he knows how much we appreciate his efforts :D


Thanks Leon!

9 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

Leon only pay half btw...since we use some money for our house...

Yeah, really appreciate his thoughtfulness...

xianfu said...

that was nice of him :)

umm. how was d meal? hehe

it looks YUM?

eliza natsuko said...

it was delicious~~~
i dun really favor sausages but i ate it anyway and the scrambled eggs were perfect~!

xianfu said...

ummm.

eliza,

mind describin the PERFECT scrambled eggs?

:)

eliza natsuko said...

well... it's a bit difficult of u asked me to describe it cuz it looked just like any other scrambled egg. the only difference is the taste. and gods it tasted delicious! and if you planned to ask me to describe the taste, i would say.. if you have the chance, if you know this leon guy, ask him to cook for you. cuz i simply can't describe the taste :P

xianfu said...

=.=lll

ask a GUY 2 COOK FOR Me.....?


I can imagine the awkwardness of the situation

Me: Hey, Eliza kata ur scrambled EGGS.. OOMPH bro!
Leon: Ohh, hahaha. ya ah?

Me: Mind cookin for me too?
Leon: *wth, tis guy askin me to cook for him... * C lah, got time or not.


... CAN U IMAGINE THAT? lols.
ohh, maybe it was just me. haha

eliza natsuko said...

do u personally know leon? cuz the way you imagine the scene, your dialog with leon is just so leon! LOL!!

xianfu said...

ummm.


I dunno him also. hahahah :)

must b d way u describe him. so lively. lol!

xianfu said...

eliza, no update?