Sunday, April 27, 2008

Plans for Third Sem Break

And so, it is my third sem break for a month. Supposedly, it's just a three weeks break but since my exam ended a week earlier, it makes a month break! Yay but at the same time boo.. Yay because it's a break :D And boo because break means lots of time and lots of times means boring =_=

I'm bored. That's the reason for my ramblings now XD So let me draft out what I'm planning to do this holiday.

One. Watch the movies I've illegally downloaded which are 50 First Dates, PS I Love You, Brokeback Moutain (yes, but I'm not gay. Guat Shan asked me to download this! >.<), Without A Paddle (though I haven't downloaded it. Planning to.), War of In Laws 2 (the HK drama), Chow Cheng Chi movies, and some animes. Do recommend if there are any nice ones, ok?

T
wo. Go sing karaoke in the haunted Green Box in Jusco Bukit Tinggi. Just in case you havent's heard of it, it's haunted. I cannot 100% assure you that it's haunted, but I've heard from several different sources and they all came to the same conclusion. One of the sources came straight from Guat Shan's mom's friend's son. It seems that this boy, along with 4 of his friends went Green Box one night. When they asked for the bill, the Green Box workers charged them for 6 persons. When questioned, the workers said that there are indeed, six person shown on the CCTV. Some even say cinema 4 and 5 are haunted. But of course, I'll go in the morning :D

Picture taken at K-Box Ipoh, and they are all humans.


Three. Finish writing one or more of my short stories.

Four. Maybe go shop around with my sis for some shoes. These days, I kind of have shoe fetish. This is not weird for girls. I have like only 3 pairs of shoes now and this is considered little for a girl. My mom have like a pair for each of her garment. Some are still brand new! And Guat Shan have like I don't know how many pairs. She just buys when she feels like buying. And my sis have heels for every different occasion as well. Yes, that is normal. One season, it's fetish for shoes and another, it'll be fetish for bags, clothes etc.. Girls!

Guess which is mine?


Five. Pack my bags for my Sarawak trip. I'll be spending 5 days of my holiday in Sarawak- Kuching, Sibu and Sarikei to be more precise. This trip was pre-planned since sem 2 in which the people who will be joining me are Guat Shan, Sito, Ah Wei and Ken. More updates by then.

Six.
Well, if possible, I would like to cook :)

Onigiri or Japanese rice balls. Made during study week.

Seven. A week or so after coming back from Sarawak, we (the same old housemates) plan to drop over at Kenji and Leon's place (they share the same apartment). They rented an apartment in Setapak since they'll be pursuing their courses there. Kenji, Khai Chiah and Wei Chyi will be back in Kampar 1.5 years later but Leon and William will only come back 2.5 years later. By the time the two come back, I'll only have like half a year with them before I graduate, of course, unless I have to resit my year(s).

Pyramid of Friends.


Eight. Do some crafts, maybe? It has been a while since I last laid my hands on crafts. I made some labeled 'key chains' for my friends after exam and well, I still have the hook of it. Since I've bought some red threads, I'll continue to sew the 'Fu' word for my mom. The last time I did, I ran out of threads. Searched everywhere in Klang but still can't get bright red. Somehow managed to bought a few from Kampar. All the way from Kampar, for God's sake!

Nine. Wait for my Monbukagakusho Scholarship letter. If I passed the form screening stage, I'll have to revise for the test. Subjects included are Mathematics B, Biology, Chemistry, English Language and Japanese Language and I've only brought home my Biology books. How bias of me. I have no confident for Mathematics and my Chemistry is just so-so. Worst still, I do not have any Sciences in sem 3 which means, everything is vague. My Japanese is only in Level 3. So, well, as much as I want to go Japan to study, the test stage freaks me out. Not only that. If I passed the test stage, I have to undergo the interview stage in which if I fail, I'll bid the scholarship goodbye. But if I were to pass, I'll still have to study the language for 1 year plus then sit for the Japanese university entrance exam. I guess you won't blame me if I hesitate to accept the scholarship, no? ^^;

Study also must style lah.


Ten. Lepak more? Sleep? Snap more photos? And think of what else to do. If I'm in Kampar, sure I'll go fishing though.


Long sem break for me indeed.

Edit :

As for item four, about buying shoes, my sis will only be back on 5th of May and I figured that I can't wait that long. And so, when I went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi for dinner just moments ago, my kayah bought me this pair of shoe
.


Cute, no? Maybe you notice that the right foot shoe has an extra padding. That's because, according to the sales parson, my right foot is smaller =.=


Whatever it is, now, I have a pair of shoe for Sarawak! Yay!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa..so many plans huh? :p
perhaps you can include another one, blog more. hehe..

xianfu said...

10 big plans leh.

I read also my mind went round-round liao. hahahha.

waaa. ur taking Mxxxxxxxx scholarship ah? sorry abt d spelling, I cant remember tat name. paiseh.


have fun on ur 3rd sem break!

ps: ur study style so taiko gaya. haha

eliza natsuko said...

ah wei: editted my post. go read again go :P

xian fu: they say "if u fail to plan, u plan to fail" so must plan la.. at least if i carry out 1 out of 10 still consider 'successfully' carried my plan (though no 's') out :D

that mxxxxxxxx scholarship very susah get wan la.. my chance maybe less than 1% only. apply for fun la.. see 'tin yee' la XD

p/s: of course damn taiko la.. must create mood to study XD *lol*

Hoong Lyn said...

Can't wait for our sarawak trip!!!

banyak-nya plans?? sure boh can be completed? or just talk only? haha

eliza natsuko said...

some memang talk oni la.. cuz about the craft thinggy, i bought wrong colour la.. have to cancel alr lo.

Anonymous said...

i'll be coming back on the 3rd la.. not 5th... n lebih.. i wanna shop for shoe also la.. for my redang trip... wAKAKAKKA~~~

eliza natsuko said...

good la! one new pair not enough for me la. and redang no need shoe wan la.. wear flip flops oni la. u tot redang is mountain ka?

Anonymous said...

=D We have the same taste! I bought cute Everlast shoes some time ago too!!! <3

Look here ^^ --> http://plueonigiri.livejournal.com/107586.html

And I've just seen this post now lol XD;