Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lucky 9090, 3777 and 3887 but Unlucky 362


OMG!!! I GOT CAR PARKING STICKER FOR UTAR!!!!


*extremely happy*

I've registered 4 cars to increase my chances of getting a sticker and guess what? I'm so lucky! 3 out of the 4 I registered got the parking spaces. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say I'm lucky since the 3 that I got were not registered under my name. Guat Shan, Sito and Prince are lucky. Lol. But hey, that does not change the fact that I can drive to uni! :D

So you may think I'm selfish, ignorance or whatever negative stuff but.. all I can say is this is a 'battle for surviving'? I do not want to walk from outside UTAR to for God's sake Block I! After all, I don't think I'm the only one doing this and honestly, I don't feel anything wrong with it. And for those who did not get, don't worry there'll be a second balloting since there'll be extra parking spaces for those cars that did not register.

P/s : I'm thankful I have many cars at home :D Thanks mummy and daddy (for representing Kancil), deeko (although no permission but thanks for leaving Aveo at home so I can register it under Guat Shan's name), Elishia (for your lousy Kembara. I'll be using this car though I don't like it, I'll TRY to take care of it. Kembara will belong to Prince for 3 months now.) and Kayah! (for my ever beloved Waja which wasn't chosen. This car needs a rest.) :D

5 comments:

~elishia~ said...

ELIZA LOO!!!!!!!!!! u walk to uni la u.. i'm not gonna let u drive my precious CLK!!! wakakaka....

Shiyau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiyau said...

Alright.. Kembara will be the transport whenever we have any outing~ XD

~elishia~ said...

NO!!! kembara will rest at home wif me... n as for sardin... u gonna hav to walk... cos u said i makin tua makin look like my mum...kembara wont fetch ppl who ejek its owner!!! *still emo-ing* wakakaka...

kenji_NOIZ said...

i can tell you for sure right now that you wont be touching my car. that is unless i can convince your father to let me buy the new civic. but he are discussing about buying a house. so bottom line, no touching aveo until i get another car. ask eugene to give u either one of his car.